Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 775833 times)

I just noticed they nerfed Snow infantry armor. It no longer gives decent defence.
As it shouldn't. It is there early game for warmth. Not to be the op armor.

It's a fashionable vanity set too.

How do you even make this set? I've never gotten the blueprints available.

How do you even make this set? I've never gotten the blueprints available.

Get the Yarn spinner first off, then use a hunting weapon and kill monsters to find at least 33 leather. Leather only drops if you kill enemies with a hunting knife or a Bow, and it has a smaller drop rate than meat.

Get the Yarn spinner first off, then use a hunting weapon and kill monsters to find at least 33 leather. Leather only drops if you kill enemies with a hunting knife or a Bow, and it has a smaller drop rate than meat.
Oh stuff, you make it on there. Well that explains it.
Literally the moment they made bandages craftable by hand the yarn spinner became useless to me.

Leather is impossible to get ive been looking for hours and i only have 12 pieces

Thought it was the other way around, where the starfishs dewinging everyone were preaching the word of the supposed god, and the player is one of the atheists who ran away to try to prove the god was just the big brother figure imposed by the douche aristocrats.

I may have worded it wrong there but no I meant the character you were playing as was trying to prove the god isn't real.

sorry for the confusion

help i opened 10 copies of starbound and heard like 10,000 giggles

why

anyone wanna play with me?

i can make a server but its hamachi

help i opened 10 copies of starbound and heard like 10,000 giggles

why
I did this one time and they all crashed

anyone wanna play with me?

i can make a server but its hamachi
Sure, maybe in a bit.

Can somebody tell me what to do after killing Bone Dragon? I have full durasteel armor and I dunno how to get to the next tier of planets. I'm on 4, looking on how to get to 5. Google isn't really helping because of the recent balance change giving me confusing results.

for anyone who wants to join my server

Hamachi network: starboundblockland
Hamachi password: 22

Server ip: 25.9.224.134

nevermind im gonna port foward
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 07:34:28 PM by BlueCacti »

Can somebody tell me what to do after killing Bone Dragon? I have full durasteel armor and I dunno how to get to the next tier of planets. I'm on 4, looking on how to get to 5. Google isn't really helping because of the recent balance change giving me confusing results.
oh you have to make the capture thing for mobs