Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 775781 times)

As you progress through 6-10 threat levels, they'll start to carry 1hitko weapons that kill you even with t10 armor :y
I'm actually making a mod that adds some teirs but its still a heavy wip

I think it's easier to wait for them to "balance" and "make interesting" the progression

Instead of making more tiers, make the current ones actually interesting. Otherwise it's just more grinding.

i haven't played in awile

is the game dead or just in slow development (and yes, im aware of the terrible moderation on the chuckle(forget)fish forums)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 03:51:45 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

i haven't played in awile

is the game dead or just in slow development (and yes, im aware of the terrible moderation on the chuckle(forget)fish forums)

Both

Some should make a shark race looking somewhat like Mayhem
it would work trust mem
Or could someone suggest that for me on the forums? i can't post at the moment because i'm having some internet troubles

I last played this game back in last autumn. Can anyone tell me if it's actually gotten any better? (eg. removed the stupid piano music and added flyable and fully interactive spaceships and space stations?)
also I would especially love to be able to play this with a Metroid mod. It'd be so cool to appear as Samus Aran and shoot stuffffff and swirl around in the air in awesome somersaults.

swistuffy-swistuffy-swistuffy-swistuffy-SWISH <---- somersaulting in Metroid Zero Mission
*chhck* - *POOF* - BOOOOOMMMMMM <---- Super Missiles (metroid zero mission)
*peeoweeoweeoweeowewewewewewew-WWWWWHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRSHSHHHHHHHSHSHSHSHSHSHHHHHHHHHHH* <---- Power Bombs (metroid fusion)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 12:30:19 AM by Planr »

I last played this game back in last autumn. Can anyone tell me if it's actually gotten any better? (eg. removed the stupid piano music and added flyable and fully interactive spaceships and space stations?)
You can aim your melee attacks now. Ship transit is still "click a map and wait". Space stations are MIA. Music still rubbish.

You can aim your melee attacks now. Ship transit is still "click a map and wait". Space stations are MIA. Music still rubbish.
Guess i'll be waiting another 6 months then. I heard the developers of this game are practically a joke, so I'm not surprised to see they still haven't made any legitimate progress on this game.

Seriously, it's "STARbound". Not "Planetbound". You'd at least think it has more of a space aspect than it does just practically copying most of the gameplay elements of Terraria.

Guess i'll be waiting another 6 months then. I heard the developers of this game are practically a joke, so I'm not surprised to see they still haven't made any legitimate progress on this game.

Seriously, it's "STARbound". Not "Planetbound". You'd at least think it has more of a space aspect than it does just practically copying most of the gameplay elements of Terraria.

They didnt even copy it RIGHT. its like a bad ripoff, and their excuse is "But you can go in space!"

I've never actually thought about this before. Starbound has barely any "space" aspects other than the fact that you go into space to travel to other planets, which lasts like 1 minute every time you do it.

it would be cool if you could make an actual space station, like set its location

but you could always just destory some asteroids and build your space station in an asteroid feild

how annoying are meteors? Extremely?
WRONG http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/invasions.957/
one of my starter planets was plagued by meteors. they happened pretty much every day and eventually i got sick of living underground and left for another planet, only to have to deal with acid rain.

whatever happened to this game?
i remember i had tons of fun with it until i reached the last tier and left it at that, did anything get added? (this happened about 4-5 months ago)
i've heard some things about how horrible the developers are, but all i can remember about them was that they took 2 days to fix an update that bricked the game completely