Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 776312 times)

The point of the boss is to make sure all levers are pulled down then activate the machine directly below him, which damages him for 1/3 of his health.

Please tell me you aren't actually trying to shoot him...

Also, the area below the machine which is below the boss is safe, because he stops firing at you and spawning monsters.

also are "irradiated" planets supposed to not kill me

you're supposed to wear a rad suit for those

anyways I can't wait for the server to be back so I can deploy to the mission and die
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 04:18:24 PM by WaterOre »

The point of the boss is to make sure all levers are pulled down then activate the machine directly below him, which damages him for 1/3 of his health.

Please tell me you aren't actually trying to shoot him...
As I said, I wasn't even in there long enough to know what to do. I didn't shoot him, or even have a chance to attempt to do so.

Are those the ones with the big welding masks that you meat at the runup t the Erchius Horror?
Like all of the enemies on that mission, they do not jump at all.
So, you can always run back to a drop-down and jump onto it. They'll stand underneath completely still and you can just slowly shoot them to death. And unlike the regular flesh monster things, they don't have a ranged attack.
Well I didn't really find them difficult per se, it's just that it took longer to kill them and had to run around. I just ended up dying on the boss from fall damage.
And to top it off, you have to respawn on your ship. I don't know if that means I have to repeat the entire mission, but I assume it does.
Yeah, you have to do the whole mission again. As a plus, the loot is all back.

why can glitches swim in the water

Why do novakids not fizzle in the rain, or evaporate pools of water?
I'm literally a body of burning gas. What gives?

Why does my game drop to 0.5 FPS frequently in this avian tomb?

Some questions cannot be answered.

maybe its theirs stupid engine

mechanical waterproofing and glitch wizardry

Why do novakids not fizzle in the rain, or evaporate pools of water?
I'm literally a body of burning gas. What gives?

particles of heavy metals mixed with an inert gas serve as a protective skinlike membrane (so waterproofing and wizardry)

stuff lighting optimization because the devs suck

Kemono Race Mod no longer works ;w;

Kemono Race Mod no longer works ;w;
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Can't wait for the server to come back up so I can plan an attack on that damn mining base and finally defeat the Erchius Horror.

I've found a bunch of blueprints and vanity items you guys can have if you want.

Including a pair of butterfly wings, and a banana hat.

Some flower chest blueprints, and other things.

Can't wait for the server to come back up so I can plan an attack on that damn mining base and finally defeat the Erchius Horror.
If it's possible to co-op the mission (dunno if you can), I'd deffo join you in that if you'd have me.