Poll

What do you want to be in the next update?

Weather
3 (30%)
MOAR KILLSTREAKS!
0 (0%)
More guns!
1 (10%)
Less Lag!
3 (30%)
Vehicles!
0 (0%)
Ambiences to choose from!
0 (0%)
Better Contrast! (?)
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Xavia's Trench Wars (Realism) (Rules and all)  (Read 1837 times)

lol what. So you're saying a build should just be a flat piece of stuff? This is 0 effort, both the map and the spawn suck.

Also how would your map turn to stuff when it already is? Terrain would make it better.
First of all I only released the game not long ago. Second of all I am trying to work on terrain but configuring it differently.

I don't really care much about the players anymore all I care is that they like it and hope they reach the peak and be the best in the game. Assuming old stuff isn't the smartest way for you, Glass.
This makes no sense what so ever. "I don't care about the players, all I care about is the players!".

lol what. So you're saying a build should just be a flat piece of stuff? This is 0 effort, both the map and the spawn suck.

Also how would your map turn to stuff when it already is? Terrain would make it better.
Like this? :3

This is the terrain i'm building for Frankies new TTDM. Also. Click for full size.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 07:48:38 PM by Glases »

Like this? :3

Ooh yes

My bad-build sight syndrome has been cured thanks to you

Ooh yes

My bad-build sight syndrome has been cured thanks to you
Happy to cure you up, that'll be a co-pay of $20. Please hand it to the nice lady at the fr- oh wait. I thought I was a doctor for a second. o.0

9). Being loveually gay or anything love-related is not allowed.
no being loveually gay

no being loveually gay
Oh wow, I just now realized that....LOL.

looks like no change from your previous maps. do something different, and stop using that color for grass. it makes it seem like ur in africa.

also, your third terrain level seems to not relate to the one corresponding to it. it doesnt even make a natural slope, just some random bumps.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 08:40:40 PM by Pass »

Man, people these days give no respect to other people just because the way they build.

Looks like I'm locking this one up as well.