Poll

Yes or No?

Yes
247 (75.8%)
No
79 (24.2%)

Total Members Voted: 326

Voting closed: March 05, 2013, 06:50:07 PM

Author Topic: Petition to permanently IP ban Glass from the forums  (Read 15173 times)

If glass gets banned for what is normally is a 1 week offense, he gets a permanent ban.

If glass gets banned for what is normally is a 1 week offense, he gets a permanent ban.
While I've committed things that should've been 2 weeks and got 1 week, and a thing that should've been a perma + 1 week and got 2 weeks from it. lol

While I've committed things that should've been 2 weeks and got 1 week, and a thing that should've been a perma + 1 week and got 2 weeks from it. lol
consider it an insurance good driving policy - the longer you go with a good record, the lighter the sentence typically is. repeat offenders get harsher and harsher punishment.

only bans ive ever got were perma

uhh

what did Glass do?

all I see is stupid posts, which there isn't really a rule against

Badspot is banning unfairly, I think.

Badspot is banning unfairly, I think.

look, if you had, one shot. or one oppurtinuty, to seize everything you ever wanted (2 dollars) for clicking a button, would you go for it, or just let it slip?

look, if you had, one shot. or one oppurtinuty, to seize everything you ever wanted (2 dollars) for clicking a button, would you go for it, or just let it slip?
that is what people like to call "illegal"
you cant just ban someones account for money

I don't see any problem.

1) He gets banned

2) He comes back and trolls as before

3) He's banned again, wastes money on another key and goes directly to badspot.

4) Repeat.

It's pretty much win-win.

uhh

what did Glass do?

all I see is stupid posts, which there isn't really a rule against
he flames

He's not banning for money, he's banning because he always finds a little reason. It's not like he expects to see Glass back again. I mean sheesh what kinda guy do you think Baddy is?

hehe

yay i got that :D

Funny thing is, even if Badspot banned him for no reason - he couldn't get sued or anything. He wouldn't be taking Glass' money by banning his account. You buy the game for $20. If you want to post on the forums and talk about the game, be a part of the community that plays the same game, you can use your key to make an account. Badspot isn't selling "forum privileges," he's selling a game. The ability to post on the forum is just an optional bonus. If he were to deactivate each key for no reason, that's another story.ccount

He's not banning for money, he's banning because he always finds a little reason. It's not like he expects to see Glass back again. I mean sheesh what kinda guy do you think Baddy is?

hehe
the way you put it, it's all about money.