The Elias express

Author Topic: The Elias express  (Read 3069 times)

Okay, here is your 1/10:
1/10, would rate again.

To be honest, this is a very basic train build.
No details at all, just a rough build with blocks.

This is what Pliny build.
Of course not everyone builds the same way and maybe you only wanted to do it without add-ons, but still.
Look at how he actually made train wheels and the such, the details that he put in.

There is still a long way to go, but if you keep trying to improve yourself, i am sure you will get better at building.
I would like to see something better of you next time. ;)
Try to take the feedback and use it.

Thanks, Ill try better next time, but it was a test for my builds, I will later try to build a better train, Oh and the wheels, I got confused, I know how to make plane wheels, but not train ones, if someone helped me.

Thanks, Ill try better next time, but it was a test for my builds, I will later try to build a better train, Oh and the wheels, I got confused, I know how to make plane wheels, but not train ones, if someone helped me.
Look at some real life train pictures, maybe that helps.
As you see, the picture of the other train build that i gave there has some smaller front wheels and some larger back wheels with some tube like thing at the side.
Now if you look at some pictures of some old steam locomotives, you'll see that it resembles the old steam locomotives wheels.

As for the roundness of wheels, i am sure you know that you can do that by using ramp bricks. ;P

i love how elias is spelled with two S' and express with only one

Making train wheels is easy, they just have to look octagonal.

I think there is a add on for train wheels

Reminds me of Pablo  express video ;^)

Locomtive is not made of 1x1, its made of 4x2, 1x1 plates, 4x1 and round bricks