Author Topic: [BM] Brick Masters Clan  (Read 2226 times)

Whats so funny?

Make a real layout, heck, copy someone else's format, just... yeah. It doesn't look like you have anything good to offer when your thread has no layout.

Make a real layout, heck, copy someone else's format, just... yeah. It doesn't look like you have anything good to offer when your thread has no layout.
Who gives a crap about the layout, the only thing i'm is splitting them up in complete sentences and making paragraphs.There doesn't have to be a layout.

Who gives a crap about the layout, the only thing i'm is splitting them up in complete sentences and making paragraphs.There doesn't have to be a layout.

Yes there does; name one successful clan that didn't have a layout at all.
You act like this is hard work or something.

Just separate them into sections like "Our Focus" "Members" "Gallery" (of the clan's builds) and that's it.

It makes it much neater, but it also helps to have headings made in other programs to look more aesthetically appealing.

I know I may seem like I'm nagging, but it's a necessity. Don't expect people to come running to your clan when you don't have the time to fix the small things so that your clan can survive.

Not my best layout for my first try

« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 10:14:23 PM by SmeggHead69 »

Ok, added the layout not my best work though now, for the applications

Layout is still stuff.
Seriously can you not loving read any thing?

Layout is still stuff.
Seriously can you not loving read any thing?
Shut up! Its my first layout, dope!

Shut up! Its my first layout, dope!
Use these buttons on the top.

what do you mean "layout"

Lol, I asked this same question when I was a noob.

is anybody gonna apply

why would anyone do such a, /le gasp,  thing!?