Glass, please grab some common sense.

Author Topic: Glass, please grab some common sense.  (Read 2501 times)

Cant everyone just move along and just ignore Glass? I'm tired of seeing alot of drama's on him.

Hey, hey slayer. I think you are an amazing person. Just kidding you are a big giant loser with a snake for his nose.

haha. hahahahahaha.

:cookieMonster:

Um, ok?

Um, ok?

just showing you that your "joke" wasn't really a funny joke now was it?

just showing you that your "joke" wasn't really a funny joke now was it?
I never made a joke?

It was a joke

then you guys kept whining about it

Its not that big of a deal.

Since I havent made a post OT: When I first saw the avatar I thought it looked similar to someone I saw before

but I didnt know it was eepos
"forget, people mad at my post, "ITZ WAZ A JOKE!!!1!11!"
Hey, hey slayer. I think you are an amazing person. Just kidding you are a big giant loser with a snake for his nose.

haha. hahahahahaha.

:cookieMonster:

I wonder how long it'll take for him to be banned.

Nevermind, Slayer, I realized what you are saying. But still, it wasn't a very funny joke that the other guy made.

"forget, people mad at my post, "ITZ WAZ A JOKE!!!1!11!"I wonder how long it'll take for him to be banned.

Seeing his latest posts, I dont think it will be much longer.

Nevermind, Slayer, I realized what you are saying. But still, it wasn't a very funny joke that the other guy made.

are you dumb? oh wait never mind it only took 10,000 drama threads to clear that up!!!

are you dumb? oh wait never mind it only took 10,000 drama threads to clear that up!!!
Actually, you're pretty much the only idiot here right now.

Get banned and do us a favor.

Cant everyone just move along and just ignore Glass? I'm tired of seeing alot of drama's on him.

I don't think that's gonna happen.
Punches you in the richard

Stop twisting my point, it is getting quite irritating and I would like nothing more than to see you stop.
You misunderstand

The 'Don't think it's ever going to stop' part was what I thought about Glass leaving the forum
Not to twist you post like an starfish
I shouldn't have put it in a quote, Sorry for the trouble

Punches you in the richard

People will continue to make Glass threads as long as he keeps getting banned and comes back.