Xavia/Nibble - Spamming, friendry, and also my side of the story.

Author Topic: Xavia/Nibble - Spamming, friendry, and also my side of the story.  (Read 3418 times)

neither do you.

Lol silly, I think he meant editing and stuff, Glass sure knows how to do that.

Lol silly, I think he meant editing and stuff, Glass sure knows how to do that.

I meant in general, how the community works, how the actual forum works(editing and topics as you said) and all that.

OffTopic: Hey glass, have you like, Changed, And reframed from flaming? You seem kind of... Nicer.
OnTopic: Seems like an idiot, Just report, Watch ban, And move on.

OffTopic: Hey glass, have you like, Changed, And reframed from flaming? You seem kind of... Nicer.

dont be fooled, glass will never change

dont be fooled, glass will never change

I'm (for once in my life) actually starting to doubt that Glass will never change.

Why am i so insane :panda:

You did attack him first.
This, you completely derailed his first topic.

reminds me of my old friend mr. blue

support

reminds me of my old friend mr. blue

support
I'm not old :c I'M RINKLY :C

Anyways, Glass, I just saw nibble's side, And I just realized how much more you made yourself of an liar.

Anyways, Glass, I just saw nibble's side, And I just realized how much more you made yourself of an liar.

haha forgot that was you you little son of a bitch *wink*

I'm not even lieing? How does anything he say prove i'm a liar? He posted a chat he started of me insulting him.

Uh...
...what?

nipple

Tits also drama'd you over this. I'll back you up, but can we stop with the Glass drama's? He's one kid and a person we can ignore entirely if he flames. Plus, if he doesn't stop. He'll get banned again. He'll learn soon.
(Tits is Nipple. Nibble)

Tits also drama'd you over this. I'll back you up, but can we stop with the Glass drama's? He's one kid and a person we can ignore entirely if he flames. Plus, if he doesn't stop. He'll get banned again. He'll learn soon.
(Tits is Nipple. Nibble)

once again, what the hell are you talking about