An accountant embezzled money from my dad and my aunt.

Author Topic: An accountant embezzled money from my dad and my aunt.  (Read 659 times)

She stole 1 million in all and now she is in prison for 8 years. I met her and she seemed really nice. Turns out she was a two faced bitch putting on a scheme for money.

Hard times ahead.

so is she going to pay you back?

so is she going to pay you back?
All of the money was turned into assets and laundered to her mother's trust funds. Unless she makes about 1 million license plates and decides to pay us back it will never happen.

This is what happens when you have the same avatar as Lord Tony.

If I changed my avatar back to the forget you avatar and he changed that to that I suppose my fecal matter would turn green and the earth's gravity would reverse. But in all seriousness I would prefer a person to rob my dad at gunpoint instead of shaking the hand of their children and providing paychecks to all the workers who are now going to be out of a job and their kids will go hungry. This lady is of the highest order of terrible.

He had that avatar first though.
Also sorry Tompson, I hope everything turns out good for you.

He had that avatar first though.
The curse goes both ways:

If you copy him you are done for, and if he copies you then you have to change it fast.

OP doesn't understand what an embezzle occur.

It's already happened, the company already lost the money and no further effects will occur.

OP doesn't understand what an embezzle occur.

It's already happened, the company already lost the money and no further effects will occur.
What, that doesn't even make sense.
My dad is bankrupt and so is his sister.
No more money
No more paying the workers.
She lied about the amount of money they had for a long time.

That's so forgeted up.
We were scammed by Nick Cosmo and his goddamn ponzi scheme. Apparently he was a nice guy, too. These people who rob this much money from people should loving die.