Glass Trench Wars [Classic - 4Days only!]

Poll

Do you enjoy classic trench?

Yes!
20 (40%)
Nope.
30 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Glass Trench Wars [Classic - 4Days only!]  (Read 5819 times)

do something different for once instead of periodically switching between fort wars and trench wars

do something different for once instead of periodically switching between fort wars and trench wars
How about you stop being a little child and tell me why the forget are acting like a starfish to me all of a sudden.

How about you stop being a little child and tell me why the forget are acting like a starfish to me all of a sudden.

damnit chillax

He was just suggesting you to do something else, I don't see even one insult in his post

damnit chillax

He was just suggesting you to do something else, I don't see even one insult in his post
Hes been mad or something at me for about a month now, i'm really confused why.

I loved this server, too bad I can't play

On the note that Xavia's has no effort put into it, that might be true, but it does have some nice stuff.
The fact that you can pick up dropped weapons, especially when they die, is just awesome. Sure, it'd be way cool if you wouldn't be allowed to drop them in the spawn because they can just save and cheat.
The vehicles throw a nice twist, which is minor.
Finally, the day and night system was a bit annoying at first until I found the nightvision goggles in the shop, which really add to the fun.
The sentries are a lot of fun too.

Kinda sad he spreads the wrong news in the wrong directions.
Plus didn't Glass say he was going to leave forever in his last couple bans? (Or something)
I do know for one thing, Glass sends spies onto my server just to try to piss me off and catch it onto pictures and post it onto the Forums. All I know is, Glass can't let old stuff go. And for another thing, My maps are effortful just they are really new. So stuff like Glass needs to be kicked off the forums for good.
was this necessary

Dropping weapons can be used for cheating.
Vehicles glitch and lag.
Sentries are just dumb way for someone to camp.

Dropping weapons can be used for cheating.
Vehicles glitch and lag.
Sentries are just dumb way for someone to camp.
Not really if you don't allow dropping in the spawnroom.
Lag? Is your PC worse than mine or? If they glitch, horses are ok, at least.
And sentries, maybe.

Not really if you don't allow dropping in the spawnroom. Still stupid.
Lag? Is your PC worse than mine or? If they glitch, horses are ok, at least. When they glitch they lag.
And sentries, maybe. No.
I listen to many suggestions, but theses of some I want, mostly because i've tried them before.

you seem to be mad.

did it have anything to do with
build your own loving islands and stop using mine.
or is there something else i don't understand

On the note that Xavia's has no effort put into it, that might be true, but it does have some nice stuff.
The fact that you can pick up dropped weapons, especially when they die, is just awesome. Sure, it'd be way cool if you wouldn't be allowed to drop them in the spawn because they can just save and cheat.
The vehicles throw a nice twist, which is minor.
Finally, the day and night system was a bit annoying at first until I found the nightvision goggles in the shop, which really add to the fun.
The sentries are a lot of fun too.
Sure the map is low quality but the gameplay is just nuts. Insane playment for a total of 16 Hours.
Not only that. Items are still introduced along with other stuff.