Glass Trench Wars [Classic - 4Days only!]

Poll

Do you enjoy classic trench?

Yes!
20 (40%)
Nope.
30 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Glass Trench Wars [Classic - 4Days only!]  (Read 5805 times)

Sure the map is low quality but the gameplay is just nuts. Insane playment for a total of 16 Hours.
Not only that. Items are still introduced along with other stuff.

really im xavia friend you know what did he do wrong any ways.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 06:40:32 PM by snk 5.0 »

The 'get weapons for points' model is just a ploy to get players to play on the server longer.

What do you mean by 'Classic'? The BF3 weapons aren't classic in my opinion. Classic weapons are like what siba was using in his trench wars:  Kaje's sniper rifle, Ephi's shotgun, the default gun, the assault rifle, P90s....etc. Those were the weapons that had been recently made when trench wars were first being hosted.

The 'get weapons for points' model is just a ploy to get players to play on the server longer.
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
The "get weps for points" is as biased as hell to people with more points
it's like this
one team is completely upgraded with the best weapons
one team has the default poopy weapons
which one wins
the upgraded one
the default ones can't earn points to get better weapons because the upgraded team kills them first with their super-omega-awesome weapons

or something like that

Sure the map is low quality but the gameplay is just nuts. Insane playment for a total of 16 Hours.
Not only that. Items are still introduced along with other stuff.
Who the forget cares about the crappy gameplay if what you are playing in is a toilet. Seriously. Not only does your build suck, your administrating does too. You ban everyone and take no suggestions at all. And all of your weapons are just thrown in there, you don't even research them for their prices. You have a autoshotty thats like, 40 points. That thing is OP as  stuff.

What do you mean by 'Classic'? The BF3 weapons aren't classic in my opinion. Classic weapons are like what siba was using in his trench wars:  Kaje's sniper rifle, Ephi's shotgun, the default gun, the assault rifle, P90s....etc. Those were the weapons that had been recently made when trench wars were first being hosted.
By classic I mean its my classic TTDM. This is one of the really old ones I used to host.

This was the best. Also I used to have admin on it. Went on today and had fun. Thanks again for hosting.

Low on players because our scoresaver glitched and we lost alot of scores. D: Sorry.

Wow I've never seen a Trench TDM where you get points to buy bad weapons!
Wooooooaaaaah!

Wooooooaaaaah!
Hahaha - go away.

Wooooooaaaaah!
You know; he has the right idea.

The growing call of duty community matched with the fact that peoples tastes are growing ever so stufftier by the day makes servers like Tezuni's and Glass's the top of the list, 90% of the time.

Maybe if they stopped hosting entirely, the original servers would have a chance, but as it is, there is no alternative solution.

Players flock to the best; stufftiest server they can find on the server list and populate at least every family RP with 1 - 2 players in the least, while Tezuni's and Glass's will continue to peak the most players for the longest amount of time.

They will continue to host these servers, so long as the players continue to join; despite pleas from a large portion of the community.

There is no changing their minds either; they believe player count > server quality, is good enough reason for them to continue hosting servers in which no real effort is put in; and are awarded for it.

Its really the same with the forums as well; minus the awarded part.

They will continue to make forum accounts, rendering permanent bans placed on their accounts useless, under the impression that the outcome will be different, despite all of the forum community; plus the creator of the game disliking them.

Glass; your server is the reason I have decided not to continue production on my own.

You've shown me that there is no real pleasing a player based on the quality you present; you can throw together any stuffty 5 minute server and have 40+ players in the first 5 - 10 minutes.

I had believed there would be more of a reward, had I put actual work, effort, and originality into my server.

This is not the case.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 02:53:02 AM by Conservative »

I had believed there would be more of a reward, had I put actual work, effort, and originality into my server.

This is not the case.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchoring

I listen to many suggestions, but theses of some I want, mostly because i've tried them before.

The item dropping, it's only you that finds it stupid. Here's a few nice examples:
I had, like, a tiny pistol, but by pure luck skillz I managed to fend off a guy with a hawkeye. I picked that forgeter up and killed five more enemy soldiers before getting shot down.
That was awesome.
Another time a guy had planted a sentry and was guarding by it. I managed to hawkeye his sentry then SMG'd his face up and stole his sentry kit. I fought back fire with fire.