Why not Blockland for X-box 360?

Author Topic: Why not Blockland for X-box 360?  (Read 3908 times)

considering it costs about $40,000 to update a game, it's pointless
That's why we have glass.

This will most likely never happen on anything other than a computer.

If we did get it over to Xbox people would start complaining about Blockland and Minecraft

If we did get it over to Xbox people would start complaining about Blockland and Minecraft
People already do. Just ignore them.

Not saying we should move to 360, that's stupid. just saying.

1. Blockland is made in C++.
2. Not worth the cost.
3. You wouldn't be able to use any add-ons, or play on PC servers.

Blockland is a building game. Minecraft made it since it would be compatible, but Blockland would never due to ALL of the controls. Plus, Minecraft for the XBOX 360 sucked any way.

Actually Blockland can fit on PS Vita. Since it has two touch screens for controls. The Vita has enough power to support Blockland with FULL detailed options including shadows and shaders on max in a server with 156k bricks.

Also it's mobile.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 04:07:44 PM by Thé Lord Tony »

Plug your PC into your TV
send screen to TV
done

Couldn't they ask or even pay him to do it? Minecraft wasn't compatible with X-Box 360 since it ran on Java. They converted the code to C++. It didn't suck on the X-Box 360 either.
Blockland could have 2 sets of controls during gameplay that you can switch to, like one set for moving around and playing, and the second set for building.
It did. My perfect connections can't even connect to the house next to me. It is involving Minecraft, because we can do everything including Indie Games. Two sets of controls would be a huge pain in the ass, building would be stuffty.
I wasn't talking about scripts, I was talking about controls. Minecraft could be put in controls for the XBOX, but Blockland would have to do this and this and that and that. It would be painful. Plus, why would we even want to be on the XBOX? We only have forty thousand BL_ID's. Minecraft has, what, a million higher?

Actually Blockland can fit on PS Vita. Since it has two touch screens for controls. The Vita has enough power to support Blockland with FULL detailed options including shadows and shaders on max in a server with 156k bricks.

Also it's mobile.

Dude the vita isn't that powerful. It only has about 512 MB of RAM and 128 MB of VRAM

I still say it should stay on PC.
On a side note however:

I think it would fit the 3DS more, mainly because of the Touch Screen and the fact you could fit many controls down there, or better the inventory and menus.And if there is a problem with controls there is always the circle pad pro.

I'm not even going to say about the Wii U Considering its practically the same thing, bottom:inventory/gui, top:player view

And maybe Badspot would make a deal with Nintendo considering if Blockland did require copy of the circle pad pro that would be an extra peripheral made by Nintendo you have to buy to play the game.

Many possibilities are possible, such as the Circle pad pro being bundled with Blockland if sold.
Estimated purchase amount:$45.65 Bundled with Circle Pad Pro

Or the game being sold on its own for the reqular $39.99 and Circle pad pro optional, sold seperately.

Of course however I'm sure its never going to happen.

On a side note however:

I think it would fit the 3DS more, mainly because of the Touch Screen and the fact you could fit many controls down there, or better the inventory and menus.And if there is a problem with controls there is always the circle pad pro.

I'm not even going to say about the Wii U Considering its practically the same thing, bottom:inventory/gui, top:player view

And maybe Badspot would make a deal with Nintendo considering if Blockland did require copy of the circle pad pro that would be an extra peripheral made by Nintendo you have to buy to play the game.

Many possibilities are possible, such as the Circle pad pro being bundled with Blockland if sold.

Or the game being sold on its own for the reqular $39.99 and Circle pad pro optional, sold seperately.

Vita has more power than the 3DS.

On a side note however:

The 3DS isn't powerful enough to handle blockland period. And the wii U wouldn't be able to handle that many bricks

Dude the vita isn't that powerful. It only has about 512 MB of RAM and 128 MB of VRAM

Have you seen Uncharted Golden Abyss on this?

i think this is a great idea for those who never like add ons :)