Poll

Have you seen SWAG.MOV yet?

Yes
14 (25%)
No
42 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Voting closed: March 01, 2013, 04:52:50 PM

Author Topic: SWAG.MOV IS OUT!!  (Read 4684 times)

please just lock this

please

im begging you
Ok, I will do it only if people leave me alone
Then I will lock everything I have posted

Also Gregers, do you realize that Hot Diggity Demon hates the series and has said multiple times that he wanted to get it over with?
I can't blame him.

Also Gregers, do you realize that Hot Diggity Demon hates the series and has said multiple times that he wanted to get it over with?
I can't blame him.
I know, but they are hilarious
Oh and tell me why he has showed up at EQLA or Bronycon 2012?

gregers, please stop

just

stop.

Ok, I will do it only if people leave me alone
Then I will lock everything I have posted

please

if you lock this people will not post here because they cant post in locked topics

please

gregers, please stop

just

stop.
I will lock if everyone doesn't call me names or bully me for a day

I will lock if everyone doesn't call me names or bully me for a day

come on please, you know as much as i do that will not happen, just do it for yourself, locking this will help you

please

if you lock this people will not post here because they cant post in locked topics

please
You wanted it locked and its gonna be locked, permenantly

I know, but they are hilarious
Oh and tell me why he has showed up at EQLA or Bronycon 2012?
Since y'know, that was a long time ago and he realized how awkward the fandom can be?

we're not bullying you, we're pointing out that literally the only people who care about this are bronies

we're not bullying you, we're pointing out that literally the only people who care about this are bronies
Ok, explain to me why 20 people bully me when I try to talk on a thread?

oh boy. once i saw that gregers made this topic, i knew this exact scenario would go down

so predictable

Ok, explain to me why 20 people bully me when I try to talk on a thread?

i enjoy the pony.mov series and i'm not a brony.

quit being so loving mentally unstable and just let this topic exist. you do not have even the slightest authority to enforce your bullstuff megathread rule on this guy.