Author Topic: If we get stuff like this on the Blockland Facebook I feel bad for Badspot.  (Read 4311 times)

Badspot is TopNotch (Ib4tf2hat)

another parent in denial that his kids are idiots

just what the world needs

and that's another reason why I don't have or plan to get a facebook

and that's another reason why I don't have or plan to get a facebook
It's much more fun to mock people since it feels more personal yet they still can't do stuff. :3

Issa is definitely a fake, near the end he just starts saying stuff that makes it seem like he's trying to prolong the conversation.

I have nothing to shoot my screen with right now.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 01:02:12 AM by Nonnel »

In all truth, actually there are enough buttons on the PS3 controller to take use of every single function out there:

L1 & L2: Move block vertically.
D-Pad: Move block horizontally.
brown townogs: Moving and aiming.
R1: Jump & Jet put into one key; jumping would be a quick press of the button while jetting would be keeping the button pressed, a 200ms delay between it's activation.
R2: Fire.
X: Place block.
O: Cancel block.
Square: Light.
Triangle: Open chatbox.
Select button: Select block.
Start: Select other functions (emotes; admin menu; quit server...).

So yeah, it's possible, but besides that, I am sure Badspot does not want to waste his time on simply making a whole new game just to put it on other platforms. If you think about it it's the same story as Minecraft. Minecraft for Xbox/Pocket Edition, does not use Java and needed a pretty heavy port, being written purely in C++. Torque is not supported by neither of these platforms (Or PS3 in this condition) and even if he remotely wanted to port it, it would mean a complete remake of the game.
Besides that, I am sure people would rather enjoy dozens lots of more PC updates instead of having a port to another platform for no good reason.

The third message down from the top is so hilariously painful to read. It sounds like a guy who is trying to explain something with a really bad case of hypoxia.

In all truth, actually there are enough buttons on the PS3 controller to take use of every single function out there:

L1 & L2: Move block vertically.
D-Pad: Move block horizontally.
brown townogs: Moving and aiming.
R1: Jump & Jet put into one key; jumping would be a quick press of the button while jetting would be keeping the button pressed, a 200ms delay between it's activation.
R2: Fire.
X: Place block.
O: Cancel block.
Square: Light.
Triangle: Open chatbox.
Select button: Select block.
Start: Select other functions (emotes; admin menu; quit server...).

So yeah, it's possible, but besides that, I am sure Badspot does not want to waste his time on simply making a whole new game just to put it on other platforms. If you think about it it's the same story as Minecraft. Minecraft for Xbox/Pocket Edition, does not use Java and needed a pretty heavy port, being written purely in C++. Torque is not supported by neither of these platforms (Or PS3 in this condition) and even if he remotely wanted to port it, it would mean a complete remake of the game.
Besides that, I am sure people would rather enjoy dozens lots of more PC updates instead of having a port to another platform for no good reason.

there are tons of controls missing here

there are tons of controls missing here

Maybe so, but it covers everything necessary.

OT: I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

He hasn't responded for a while so I'm guessing he realized how stupid what he said was.