Author Topic: Shin Megami Tensei Imagine  (Read 3154 times)

Shin Megami Tensei Imagine is the MMO of the Shin Megami Tensei (Megaten) series. It's pretty much crazy insane pokemon where you tame demons and can summon then and fuse them to make new ones and other cool stuff. It's free to play and the payment model isn't too horribly intrusive. It used to be run by Aeria Games but Atlus bought it so if you used to play you'll need to transfer your characters over using this. The combat system involves you controlling both yourself and your demon. The combat works very much like that of Mabinogi's combat.

Screenshots:

« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 11:12:10 PM by CC »

Old Topic

Player List:
CC: CCyay
Tails: Tailypo

Clan:
Unnamed will return, But re un-named, Or re un-namininged.

How do I:
Get Transfer Skill Gauge
Get Magic Control
Main Quest Guide
Get more money:
"Plasmas" are the coloured balls scattered around the world, Connect to them an
d you'll get a lot of junk to sell for money.
Get more magnitite:
You can get it from talking to demons, There is also a quest in the beginners area to collect 1000 of it, You should then buy 1000+ of it from a player shop for around 3.5k, Then turn in the collect quest and you'll get 500-1000 more.
Where are the quests?: You need to talk to npcs and They may have an "Ask about work" option Or you might get one just from talking.
Major MP Problems: You could get an Alp, Who at level 12 gets a buff that increases your mp regen to 2, Otherwise be mp concious and buy a ton of Chakra gum.

I can't find an Alp/Wanderer Nozuchi:
The moon phase cycle itself is important because some demons only spawn during certain phases. Additionally, the Full Moon phase affects Synthesis, making success rates 1.2 times higher than usual.

2 minutes real time = 1 hour game time progression
48 minutes real time = 1 day game time progression = 2nd moon phase progression

Demon Fusing:

Demon Compendium

« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 09:15:17 AM by tails »

I like the persona games for the social stuff. The fighting is super repetitive and boring. This sounds lame.

I made an Atlus account back in December, I was intending to start playing again at some point but I forgot to.

I didn't even get that far when it was run by Aeria anyway.

I used to play this a bit with tails
good tiems

I'm finding the game mostly easier with my 2nd character, Since i actually understand how all of the features work, Still forgot to get fusion gauge until level 16 though.

i played this recently and it seems really weird compared to other smts
and how does recruiting a demon work because everytime i talk to one it gets offended and beats me up

Just talk to them until they give in, Sometimes you need to threaten them or use a combination of them, And you can only recruit blue demons (level appropriate).