Author Topic: A Question I Don't Think You Can Answer  (Read 4222 times)

Welp, sucks to be them.
I probably won't be getting any dinner for a while, though



I sat here for an hour trying to think of an answer.
Well done.

So I went on Omegle and typed this
first guy goes

"Mom , cause mom; Next Question"

Everyone else disconnects D:

That would scar you either way.

>drug hot girl
>rape while unconscious
>winner

Erm...
No loving idea...

go to Omegle (text)
This is the interest:
"If your mom and the girl you're interested in switched bodies and the only way to switch them back was to forget one of them, which body and why?"

If I forget my Girlfriend, who is in my mom's body, only my girlfriend would remember it and i'm loving my girlfriend. Then again, i'd see my mom's face and then i'd be scarred for life.

>forget gf in the dark

I added
"Yes have to be conscious, have the memory also"

I would make them forget eachother instead.

I would make them forget eachother instead.


Also, I'd forget the girlfriend stuck in the mom because it's the gf. And just have her on her back and cover her face...



Also, I'd forget the girlfriend stuck in the mom because it's the gf. And just have her on her back and cover her face...
now think of what you're doing to your mom

now think of what you're doing to your mom
*initiate vomiting and mass crying*