"يا الله، هذا الذي من شأنه أن تتصل؟ لماذا بالله عليك إنشاء هذا؟ لماذا جعل هذا يحدث؟ كنت ذاهبا لاستكمال، ولكن هذا لم يكن الوقت المناسب، لكنني لن إكمال المهمة ... كان لي كنت تفعل ذلك ... الله، يرجى ... "(O God, who would you call? Why in God you create this? Why make this happen? I was going to complete, but this was not the right time, but I will not complete the task ... I had you do it ... God, please)
I remember being in my first early bird club, and we were playing checkers. On the school intercom our principal called a code black loving lockdown.Everyone started crying because that usually means Nuclear Missiles or something. But the principal read the sheet wrong because it was supposed to be a code yellow because a guy was in the building with a toy gun.
didn't read thisThat's the stupidest stuff I've ever heard, if something like this is happening in a school why the hell shouldn't you be allowed to run for your damn life
i'll answer some questions i guess.
because in situations of great urgency i become filled with adrenaline
Run for the loving hills...
was it loveually arousing? because in situations of great urgency i become filled with adrenalinedon't ask me why.
Because your body tends to react with adrenaline as a response to panic. Used either to run away or to fight. In a situation of great urgency, adrenaline relaseses to defend yourself.
but the strange thing is, that makes me really excited.
يا رفاق هل تعتقد أنه يجب تشغيل؟ أم أنك مجرد ترجمة هذا مع جوجل لأنك تعتقد نتحدث عن ايم قتل الناس(Do you guys think it should run? Or are you just translate this with Google because you think talking about Lyme kill people)
Probably blood rushing. boners are literally just blood rushing through your snake alot faster.