Author Topic: Accepting Requests [Locked]  (Read 37503 times)

Things to know before posting:
1. Check to see if this has already been made
2. Check to see if this has already been suggested, and read responses
3. Before posting here, make sure you haven't posted on any other accepting request threads
4. If you happen to post your suggestion on another accepting request thread, I will abandon it OR Post what I have made.
5. If your add-on requires a model, GET THE MODEL
6. If your add-on requires a sound, GET THE SOUND
7. There is a small chance that I will actually model you something or fetch you the sound. (~5%)
8. If I decline it, it will not be revived.
9. I won't make anything I feel is obscene. (eg. Genitalia Weapons)
10. Please, do not post, "What about my suggestion?" more than once

I don't care why you want me to make you a "Stapler Grenade" or "Inflatable candle"
Just describe what you want

If you can code it better, you make it
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 06:32:17 PM by MARBLE MAN »

Honestly, that itself makes no sense, please go further into detail
Can  you can make tycoon?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=225885.0
Rephrased his question:
Can you make a shop RPG?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 10:01:54 PM by Honorabl3 »

I am insulted.
tbh, you are obsessed with that bear thing ever since I saw you.

You know what tycoon are? something like...tycoon gamemode or event, if you can make these?

You know what tycoon are? something like...tycoon gamemode or event, if you can make these?
That can be done in seconds with VCE.

Create a mod that assigns every player a unique phone number with persistence and players can chat and leave messages for each other using those numbers.

Create a Markov chain chatbot.

Use Port's A* Implementation in an AI system that automatically assigns AIPlayers created through it an attached AIConnection.

Create a mod that simulates water physics with spammy 1x1F water bricks.

Create a terrain generator using a simple algorithm or pattern (none of that fractal nonsense, just create your own process and see how it works).

Create a mod where players have a 'sleep' level, and must sleep when it gets too low.
A somewhat separate but related idea is to make a mod where players will dream upon sleeping. Possibly look at LSD Dream Emulator for reference here, or just have pre-made dreamscapes they walk around in until they wake up or are woken up by something in the dream.

I could probably keep going, but I feel like that's enough for now.

Some of them are old ideas of mine that I scrapped but still think would be neat.

Assuming he's talking about the tycoon servers from roblox, it's sort of like a "factory" simulator, where you have a machine that preforms a task to raise money in order to upgrade your machine to be more efficient, faster or make more money up until the point where you have a fully upgraded factory.

Assuming he's talking about the tycoon servers from roblox, it's sort of like a "factory" simulator, where you have a machine that preforms a task to raise money in order to upgrade your machine to be more efficient, faster or make more money up until the point where you have a fully upgraded factory.
sounds like Mr. Wallet's Rise Of Blockland thing

-snip-

Don't vomit up a list to make other people compelled to make bigger lists
Please pick 2 and have other people pick the rest if you want them

most of those already already exist:
Markov Chain Chatbot - Mr. sheep
Phone numbers (based on blid)
Done with terrain generator - made last week
Sleep is implemented in 1 or 2 city rpgs i have seen, no rpg has had LSD dreams

LSD dream emulator would require changes in the environment in a certain area, until I can figure out triggers and such that use alterations of the environment (like the dark room in the old tutorial) I can not make this beautiful

A* is meh to me, i might try some path finding zombie stuff
that 1x1f water bricks sounds bad, no
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 10:37:13 PM by MARBLE MAN »

sounds like Mr. Wallet's Rise Of Blockland thing

A good example of a tycoon from roblox would've been any "brick tycoon"

Basically a brick drops a projectile onto a conveyer belt which leads to a brick that detects the projectile, deletes it and increases the number of money you have. You then spend money on upgrades such as projectiles spawning faster, more often or more than one at a time, the conveyer belt moving the projectile faster, having the projectile increase your money more and whatnot.

Also there was this one server where you would have a team in a factory, and you're tasked with creating, loading and shipping hats.

One team loads the conveyer belt with raw materials, which get turned into hats. The hats are then moved on down to a bin where another team is tasked with loading the hats onto a vehicle, and then driving it to a delivery point, and dumping the hats there. Then, as the hats are produced, the factory gets "dirtier" (aka spots of dirt, darkened windows, clogs in the machines), halting progress by slowing down the process of making the hats, or making the players receive less money per hat.

Both things would be cool in blockland, but I can imagine them being easily evented.

Create a mod that assigns every player a unique phone number with persistence and players can chat and leave messages for each other using those numbers.
Oh like BLIDs?