Author Topic: Accepting Requests [Locked]  (Read 37504 times)

static shapes, not bricks >.<
I can turn them into static shapes :P

Well then I saved you the trouble of modeling it then.  

But really, how would I turn them into static shapes?  I'm just able to open up milkshape and model in it.  This doesn't mean I know how to use it properly.

I smell progress

Well then I saved you the trouble of modeling it then.  

But really, how would I turn them into static shapes?  I'm just able to open up milkshape and model in it.  This doesn't mean I know how to use it properly.
detail-# on things that are details
Col Collision-# on things that are collision (there is something else.. you have to do, but idk)

detail-# on things that are details
Col Collision-# on things that are collision (there is something else.. you have to do, but idk)

Oh.  That sounds annoyingly complicated.  I'll just do you the favor of modelling the stuff for now.

Also, I'm glad you can smell it.  My nose has been stuffy for a while now and that picture doesn't smell like anything to me. :|

Oh.  That sounds annoyingly complicated.  I'll just do you the favor of modelling the stuff for now.

Also, I'm glad you can smell it.  My nose has been stuffy for a while now and that picture doesn't smell like anything to me. :|
lol

Marble Man, I request a Tv remote control item that worked with event. It be nice. :D

Here a picture a Tv Remote look like this.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 04:55:24 PM by master king deaddude »

Marble Man, I request a Tv remote control item that worked with event. It be nice. :D

Here a picture a Tv Remote look like this.

[img ]http://static.trustedreviews.com/94/23170f/e392/9116-9007remote.jpg[/img]

I thought that this was a TV Remote...

...also, Marble, is it possible to make an item that, on use, checks for a certain variable?  Like, a VCE variable?

I thought that this was a TV Remote...

-snip-

...also, Marble, is it possible to make an item that, on use, checks for a certain variable?  Like, a VCE variable?

is it possible to make an item that, on use, checks for a certain variable?  Like, a VCE variable?
yes

Make the two guns have no projectiles

...also, Marble, is it possible to make an item that, on use, checks for a certain variable?  Like, a VCE variable?
yes

Make the two guns have no projectiles
ok! - Completed, Link is in the OP

[img ]http://static.trustedreviews.com/94/23170f/e392/9116-9007remote.jpg[/img]
if jerk can model it, I can make events for detecting when you fire it at a brick
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 06:52:21 PM by MARBLE MAN »

if jerk can model it, I can make events for detecting when you fire it at a brick

Heh, if you add a generic potion item that, when used, adds a variable to the player (that can be set through RTB preferences) to that list of yours.  Should be easy enough, right?

I'm heading to a class right now, so it probably won't be modeled tonight.

Heh, if you add a generic potion item that, when used, adds a variable to the player (that can be set through RTB preferences) to that list of yours.  Should be easy enough, right?

I'm heading to a class right now, so it probably won't be modeled tonight.
yep, that is pretty simple

Well now...

Here ya go, TV Remote.

I can (or you) change the remote if you want.  The colors are easy, as you know, but if you hate the model I can try again.

Well now...

Here ya go, TV Remote.

[img  width=500]http://i47.tinypic.com/vhygt4.png[/img]

I can (or you) change the remote if you want.  The colors are easy, as you know, but if you hate the model I can try again.
amazing

finished time thingy, once done testing i will post it