Author Topic: Accepting Requests [Locked]  (Read 37505 times)

now there's an interesting idea.
if the tvremote came with an event like OnTVR1 through OnTVR6, and you could cycle through those each time you clicked...

Has anyone done a skyrim-esque magic item yet? "Magic" in each hand, each one can be independently toggled. Maybe by a GUI? Or a keybind?

Spells could just be the elemental spells + a few more.

Has anyone done a skyrim-esque magic item yet? "Magic" in each hand, each one can be independently toggled. Maybe by a GUI? Or a keybind?

Adding to this, weapon + shields would be neat.  I imagine that it'd be annoyingly difficult.

Perhaps a playertype?  If all of these ideas are made, Marble would certainly become popular indeed.

Well now...

Here ya go, TV Remote.

I can (or you) change the remote if you want.  The colors are easy, as you know, but if you hate the model I can try again.
Too thick
Make it 30% thinner

Too thick
Make it 30% thinner

I want it to fit the Blockhead's hand perfectly.  Thinner is not really a good idea.

How're the GUIs going?

Got another model all ready for you. a cardboard box that makes you invisible. Basically just a reskin of the cloak and dagger by space guy only it has really stuffty stats. if you move, you appear really obviously, so you have to stand still for it to work. like, as soon as you move the cloak goes down 100%.

It basically works like how the guards in metal gear react to the box. if you're still, they don't care that you're there and you're pretty much invisible.

The only hard part would be getting the box to dissappear like the player.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 03:18:06 PM by Megaguy2 »

Got another model all ready for you.

For who?  Me?

...or did you mean MARBLE MAN, in which you have the model all created and ready-to-go for him?

For who?  Me?

...or did you mean MARBLE MAN, in which you have the model all created and ready-to-go for him?
Yes, for marble man, And I didn't make it. Once again, Masterlegodude did and I'm just the ideas guy tying the whole thing together.

It's pretty lousy. I should go learn to model or script or something.

Once again, Masterlegodude did and I'm just the ideas guy tying the whole thing together.

Oh.  I didn't see that mentioned in the previous post.

Oh.  I didn't see that mentioned in the previous post.
Nah, I didn't mension it. My mistake.

I want it to fit the Blockhead's hand perfectly.  Thinner is not really a good idea.
But it looks so.
Fat.

But it looks so.
Fat.
Remotes have feelings too.

How're the GUIs going?
Er...... go into detail of what you want?
A list backpack or an actual Icon backpack

[img ]http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/590/draft_lens18595138module155259700photo_1321695948Magic_in_Skyrim.jpg[/img]
that sounds interesting, maybe..
if you wanted 2 hands to shoot independently, that could be a seperate mod.
If you wanted /spellL spark or /spellR magicMissile to put powers on each hand, that could be done
If you just wanted spell items that looked like you were holding a ball of fire or something. That could be done.
Pick one, all of them would suck of time for other requests

also,
for you people who say the add-on favorites creates errors,
it doesn't for me, i guess it is just the canvas size that is the problem.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 07:08:24 PM by MARBLE MAN »

Well now...

Here ya go, TV Remote.

-snip-

I can (or you) change the remote if you want.  The colors are easy, as you know, but if you hate the model I can try again.

It best Tv remote Model! :)

Could you make an event that switches to the next song each time the minigame resets?
And then when it comes to the last song, it starts from the beginning, and goes on again?