Author Topic: Accepting Requests [Locked]  (Read 38213 times)

Can you make one of these?
I would like it to have opening doors/rooster pit.
And miniguns under the wings please!

DOUBLE EDIT
Also i would like it too catch fire and then after a few more shots bein to crash, with a spin out animation! this is really needed for my fort wars.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 12:35:59 AM by firestorm »

Remotes have feelings too.
Er...... go into detail of what you want?
A list backpack or an actual Icon backpack

I was talking about Zeblote as he was working on some cool GUIs earlier in this thread.

Perhaps he can help you make some?

But now that you mention it, an icon backpack would be cooler.

Do whatever you feel is best.

Gravity Cat made one of these... He used Blender, though, but, it came out rather poopy...

Good luck trying to get him to make this, modeling is hard work!!!

Good luck trying to get him to make this, modeling is hard work!!!

Scripting is harder in my opinion...

...and I won't be modeling vehicles for Marble, he'd have to do it himself or get help elsewhere.  They take too much time, and MORE vehicles aren't necessary.  Blockland has way too many of them, and it doesn't really help a great number of people.

Work:Usefulness, the ratio isn't worth it.

Scripting is harder in my opinion...

...and I won't be modeling vehicles for Marble, he'd have to do it himself or get help elsewhere.  They take too much time, and MORE vehicles aren't necessary.  Blockland has way too many of them, and it doesn't really help a great number of people.

Work:Usefulness, the ratio isn't worth it.

Well explained, I agree on the vehicles in the community part.... the only reason people should make their own vehicles now is for personal reasons for special servers....

Also, how do I joint the vehicles? like, where they sit, where the tires go, where the joint goes for helicopter blades, jets, boats, etc....

[img ]http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q720/Jordan_Kpatchavi/mi-24_zpse4459bb2.jpg[/img]
dang
er
i must say
I can not do that without someone to model it....

I was talking about Zeblote as he was working on some cool GUIs earlier in this thread.

Perhaps he can help you make some?

But now that you mention it, an icon backpack would be cooler.

Do whatever you feel is best.
icon backpacks are not too hard
the problem is
The client would either require RTB and have a limited back pack or require a client mod

Well explained, I agree on the vehicles in the community part.... the only reason people should make their own vehicles now is for personal reasons for special servers....

Also, how do I joint the vehicles? like, where they sit, where the tires go, where the joint goes for helicopter blades, jets, boats, etc....

I've never made a vehicle before.  I know that I'd have to model the tires separately from the body (along with a separate wreckage if necessary), but other than that, I haven't a clue as to how to get them to work with each other.  I assume all of the vehicle rules are set in the script, but I've never taken one of the files and read it thoroughly.  I see a bunch of .dsq files in the .zips which are also a mystery to me.  They're most likely are just for animation, but perhaps I'm just ignorant on the subject.

Sorry!

icon backpacks are not too hard
the problem is
The client would either require RTB and have a limited back pack or require a client mod

If it requires RTB, would everyone be able to just join and have it all ready to use?

...and if so, how limited?

Also, would the list backpack also require a client?  I don't want to have to force everyone to download stuff.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 10:37:35 PM by Jerkface »

Sorry if this seems like too much from me, but i would also like a lock on launcher like this one

that sounds interesting, maybe..

If you wanted /spellL spark or /spellR magicMissile to put powers on each hand, that could be done

This one. It seems like it would be the best option for now. Maybe it could be updated to be like the first option when you get the time.

implement sha512 and pgp

This one. It seems like it would be the best option for now. Maybe it could be updated to be like the first option when you get the time.
ok, adding to the list

Could you make an event that switches to the next song each time the minigame resets?
And then when it comes to the last song, it starts from the beginning, and goes on again?
yes!
i think this already exists

implement sha512 and pgp
i'm pretty sure you could do that yourself >.<

implement sha512 and pgp

What could you possibly want with encryption? Obfuscating a virus?