Author Topic: Free Screen Recording Software & Video Editor  (Read 1288 times)

holy stuff kill me now
nO LOOK I MADE THIS WITH IT


ITS GOODE
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 10:07:21 PM by Kimon »

imo it beats fraps in any way possible

it's free
you can record more than 30 secs with the demo (there isn't a demo though since it's FREEEEE)
no watermark
the files are nowhere near as big
and idk if this was just with me but fraps demo had stuffty quality

The fraps demo reduces your recording resolution to half the size

nO LOOK I MADE THIS WITH IT


ITS GOODE
not yours lol, it's from that creepypasta thread I made

not yours lol, it's from that creepypasta thread I made
I was joking.


Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

What I should have asked as well is does anyone know an equally good and free video editor?