Author Topic: white supremacist finds out he's 14% black  (Read 2516 times)

the video has been taken down due to copyright

the video has been taken down due to copyright
It was taken down by the user, not copyright

dl hughley called him up and apparently his wife wont sleep with him cuz he's black

then;

DL hughley: "just lettin you know, you my brother"
whitey: "HE CALLED ME A monday"

I don't believe this guy is 14% Sub-Saharan African. First off, the fraction doesn't even make sense (7/50) and second DNA testing comes in form of probabilities and with such a distant relation it wouldn't be a near-certainty of location. What likely happened here is the show who paid the DNA lab to test the sample pressured the lab into saying that there is a chance that he is at the most 14% Sub-Saharan, which they skewed into saying is a definite 14%.

I don't believe this guy is 14% Sub-Saharan African. First off, the fraction doesn't even make sense (7/50) and second DNA testing comes in form of probabilities and with such a distant relation it wouldn't be a near-certainty of location. What likely happened here is the show who paid the DNA lab to test the sample pressured the lab into saying that there is a chance that he is at the most 14% Sub-Saharan, which they skewed into saying is a definite 14%.
yeah I was skeptical

but it was still pretty funny

fixed video link
yeah i guess that could make sense