49 (35.8%)
I don't know
19 (13.9%)
No
36 (26.3%)
I eat out of a dumpster.
15 (10.9%)

Total Members Voted: 137

Author Topic: Are You Fit?  (Read 5641 times)

Sooo many people say that they are x feet and x inches and they weigh xxx pounds, but will take in no consideration that what makes people fit isn't solely their bmi but also how much exercise they get daily/ weekly. You can be overweight yet very fit.

not always

i'm just introverted by nature, for instance (i also know other people this way)

has nothing to do with my health, it's just the way my psychology works lol

i don't care if people talk to me or if i talk to people unless i'm seeking attention for some reason or another
iunno bro its what i remember from health class
like being sad normally means you don't want to do anything i guess you have to tie one end to another in that case

i'm not fast, and sprinting is always a bad idea, but thats because i focus on endurance

That's a pretty decent speed. Keep up the good work.
Correct. I'm running to again tomorrow; the last time I ran it was a little over two months ago. Will be back with actual time. Sorry for misunderstanding.
My first 5k race time was 24 minutes that year, so I should be able to improve to something like 20 or 19 minutes.

fatter and shorter than me

you blidget
actually my bmi is perfect lol
my weight goes from 120 to 125 every day

I'm a distance/mid distance runner.

600 Meter
1:28.7

800 Meter
2:01.3

1000 Meter
2:35.91

5000 Meter
17:21.5

:D I'm on Varsity at my school so yarrrr......

I'm a distance/mid distance runner.

600 Meter
1:28.7

800 Meter
2:01.3

1000 Meter
2:35.91

5000 Meter
17:21.5

:D I'm on Varsity at my school so yarrrr......

cross country?

I have a rather poor diet, and basically never exercise outside of football season
but apparently I'm still skinny*
doesn't make sense to me but whatever

*according to everyone IRL and Camera

cross country?

Cross Country, Indoor Track, Outdoor Track

All year bby xD

15  5'9 124 lbs
I lift weights everyday(weight training class in school)
And i skateboard
I also eat homecooked meals 99% of the time.
so yeah...id say im pretty fit

stuff my pants nine times and didn't go to the gym today. I am a failure.

Idk, Im kinda fit? I used to be pretty overweight (not obese or anything) but i was like 150+ and like 5'6"
Now Im like 120 and taller but I want it to be summer so I can bike and burn some fat!

I'm A teensy Weensy bit overweight, but am very social and LOVE going out outside.

Cycle ~40 miles a weekend and go to the gym 4 times a week, would say I'm pretty fit.