Author Topic: Block Cam [V1.2]  (Read 14588 times)

Also, I can't get the mouse to work by pressing M.
I have the same problem, try going to a multiplayer server or host a non-singleplayer server

I have a suggestion, could you add in something that lets you change the megaShotScaleFactor? You could also put in a warning that mentions how higher values may take longer to produce the screenshot, so a value like 2 is recommended
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 06:31:54 AM by Masterlegodude »

I have the same problem, try going to a multiplayer server or host a non-singleplayer server

I have a suggestion, could you add in something that lets you change the megaShotScaleFactor? You could also put in a warning that mentions how higher values may take longer to produce the screenshot, so a value like 2 is recommended

Yeah sure, good suggestion.

Nah, but i'm planning on adding an option for that in a later version.
yes pls

Yes! Finally!
Custom loading screens!

Is that feature client or server sided?

Yes! Finally!
Custom loading screens!

Is that feature client or server sided?
Client

Guys, along with the bug fixes and some little additions, two new features are going to be available in the next version. The first feature is going to be the ability to add text to an image. You'll be able to set the font, color and size. The second new feature will be some sort of simplistic cropping system.

If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!

Guys, along with the bug fixes and some little additions, two new features are going to be available in the next version. The first feature is going to be the ability to add text to an image. You'll be able to set the font, color and size. The second new feature will be some sort of simplistic cropping system.

If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!
THE ABILITY TO ADD A TON OF EYE BLINDING BLOOM AND COLOR CORRECTION

I love this so much thank you!

I actually got a boner.

what

Ive always wanted a custom server sided load screen displaying the build that's on the server.
The fact that it's client kinda makes me sad and also diminishes the worth of this mod to me. (Only slightly)

This is still fantastic.

Edit: I tried it and it seems the loadup slideshow changes every randomly from anywhere between 2-20 seconds.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 08:06:55 AM by Mr.Noßody »

The time differences that you noticed are because your Blockland is loading things and is unable to process the image thing during that time, so it has to wait a couple extra seconds.

This really slows down the loading screen. It's been several minutes and it still isn't done loading. It normally takes a few seconds.

I wish I could be able to use this in singleplayer but I can't use the M cursor on it