Author Topic: "The Ultimate Pewdiepie Fanboy Comment complitation!"  (Read 1512 times)

anyone who posts that stupid PleaseDiePie video will get their spine removed from their body, shoved up their ass and buried alive.

anyone who posts that stupid PleaseDiePie video will get their spine removed from their body, shoved up their ass and buried alive.
So I'm not the only one that wants to punch a wall when I get linked that video?

accurate representation of PewDiePie
I am going to shove my hand so far up your ass that King Arthur wouldn't be able to pull it out.

Now someone create a compilation with voice added

I don't think it's just his fans. Both sides are flinging never-ending stuff at each other.

I am going to shove my hand so far up your ass that King Arthur wouldn't be able to pull it out.
What wrong the parody exactly that it warrants a threat?

I don't think it's just his fans. Both sides are flinging never-ending stuff at each other.

shygriff was basically spot-on when she said all YouTube comments are handicapped

shygriff was basically spot-on when she said all YouTube comments are handicapped
I can definitely agree with this.
yay resolution

yep. Second only to pmrants
I remember when I used to piss off UTF on his livestreams, always talking about the Toronto Maple Leafs, lol