Author Topic: ARES Destroyer "Mercury" [lots o pics]  (Read 2964 times)

Awesome

You should host your Space RP again sometime.

let me have love with it

jesus christ how do you build these things

the interior and exteriors always are well paired and lovey :(

Love the ship, 8/10
first time that has been decided on an ARES vessel. The "primary weapon" or in other words the malestorm cannon is not done do to complex events. Its not primary its just the largest. Primary weapon systems are the laser turrets across the ship and those are fully operational.

first time that has been decided on an ARES vessel. The "primary weapon" or in other words the malestorm cannon is not done do to complex events. Its not primary its just the largest. Primary weapon systems are the laser turrets across the ship and those are fully operational.
Malestorm or Maelstrom? (hehehe)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 08:08:49 AM by hgpucom »

loving finally, this thing is so dope.

I'm aware of that :L
Why did you quote him..?

I remember seeing this when it was in it's early stages, just engines and the water capacity room thing.

10/10 Comr4de, nice job.

10/10 Comr4de, nice job.
coughididbathroom,cargobay,halls,roofs,confrenceroom,exteriorhull,medbay,andgalley.thereweretwootherbuildersbesidesuscough

coughididbathroom,cargobay,halls,roofs,confrenceroom,exteriorhull,medbay,andgalley.thereweretwootherbuildersbesidesuscough
666/69 Best Bagels, so proud

>space destroyer
>fires conventional rockets
i'm going to make you guys custom laser projectiles and stuff later, remind me to

Wowe gais dis sucks. Too perfect needs more imperfection -69/10

Wowe gais dis sucks. Too perfect needs more imperfection -69/10
loeloeloel u saed 69 teehee (seriously though, too perfect..)

And you and the other two.