Author Topic: Bravest Warriors - Adventure Time in Space  (Read 4002 times)

CLICK THIS IMAGE TO WATCH IT

(in order from left to right: Danny, Chris, Beth, and Wallow.)

Created by Pendleton Ward, maker of awesome things like adventure time, comes a 100% web-series web-series that only can be seen on the internet.

Characters:

Chris Kirkman (voiced by Charlie Schlatter (pilot), Alex Walsh (web series)): The leader of the Bravest Warriors. He has a crush on Beth. His weapon animal is a little bee which can form a sword with a honey-comb hilt.

Beth Tezuka (voiced by Tara Strong (pilot), Liliana Mumy (web series)): The female member of the Bravest Warriors. Her weapon animal is a cat which forms a cat'o'nine tails with cat heads.

Wallow (voiced by Dan Finnerty (pilot), Ian Jones-Quartey (web series)): The offbeat and smartest member of the Bravest Warriors. His glove contains a computer A.I. named Pixel (voiced by Maria Bamford) who gets jealous easily. His weapon animal is a falcon that forms an axe. It can also form a bazooka.

Danny Vasquez (voiced by Rob Paulsen (pilot), John Omohundro (web series)): The snarky, cool inventor of the team. His weapon animal is a dog which forms either a sword or gattling gun

Take a look at it, it is hilarious.

It's still no adventure time but it's pretty funny that they can take on more adult jokes on purpose.

Just watched all of them.

They're rather funny.

Maybe this'll be the next series I keep up on.
Looks promising so far.

I hated Adventure Time and Regular Show, cartoons aren't what they used to be.

I hated Adventure Time and Regular Show, cartoons aren't what they used to be.
man the 90s
kids these days
they'll never know
kids these days
kids these days

man the 90s
kids these days
they'll never know
kids these days
kids these days

whoa whoa, i thought this was like, for children.

he just said "up yours" to the blob thing and gave it the finger.

man the 90s
kids these days
they'll never know
kids these days
kids these days

All of my this.

Also this show is pretty awesome