Poll

who

up
18 (78.3%)
down
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet  (Read 132433 times)

I think we immediately forget it the next time I bring it up in the same recording session.
draw me nerd

im in love with your topic layout. amazing art dude !!!

draw me nerd
Uhh how?

Oh my swirls! Another quick thing.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 11:16:18 PM by Flamecannon »

special boy, i love him

Oh my swirls! Another quick thing.

This triggers my watch, i'm gonna have to ask you to remove this offensive content, sir

This triggers my watch, i'm gonna have to ask you to remove this offensive content, sir
Looks like there's more than one Yo-kai afoot here...
There it is!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:44:50 PM by Flamecannon »

Good god, where are it's feets?!

Also, out of curiosity, how do you feel about Yo-Kai Watch? I saw a few episodes of it, it looks okay, but it feels like a typical Pokemon-esque anime aimed towards the young'uns
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:51:55 PM by Masterlegodude »

Also, out of curiosity, how do you feel about Yo-Kai Watch? I saw a few episodes of it, it looks okay, but it feels like a typical Pokemon-esque anime aimed towards the young'uns
I like it because half of the time you can't really believe someone wrote something like that and it got passed. The show itself, yeah, kind of Pokemon-esque as well; Every episode highlights a specifc Yo-kai in order to advertise it, protagonist finds a way to combat it, etc., but it's definitely zanier. To me it's a bit more like Fairly Odd Parents because the situations are either self-inflicted or in order to help others. There are definitely pros and cons to the show; there isn't much correlation from episode to episode, it's kind of really stupid so if you don't enjoy that type of humor don't bother, it can be very hit-and-miss, localization may be altering a lot of it... But I like it nonetheless, I guess it's somewhat of a guilty pleasure because in many aspects it isn't good, but it isn't completely bad either - probably good for kids. If it wasn't obvious, my favorite scenes do feature Komasan, the blue dog thing that looks more like a cat than anything else, since they're pretty fast paced and psuedo-Japanese-drama-esque, if that's a way to put it.

On the same tangent, I am kind of upset that both A. US will most likely only get the first game even though the second is way better and B. a lot of people are pushing it aside because it's too "Pokemon-esque". The combat and mechanics in both games are very different (Although Pokemon for sure has a better combat system, I do enjoy how quirky its presentation), and a lot of the Yo-kai are based on Japanese mythos (I think). Furthermore to me there's only about a handful of Yo-kai that actually do look like Pokemon, most of the Yo-kai are very exaggerated, loose, and cartoonish whereas I feel like there's a different style with Pokemon, which is a bit more tight and coherent, if that makes sense?

But anyway it's up to you, if you can't really get into it then it probably isn't for you. I started to watch it like early in the morning on TV before I'd drive out to school so I am watching the dub instead of the sub so Iunna how localization hit it in comparison.

Hmmm?

Friday or next Friday? Saturday? Iunna yet, I just wanted to get back into streaming things. I just don't know how to like have music playing and show what it is along with other features. The drawing at the bottom is a submission for the Super Best Friends Play the Punisher, I didn't really want to share it here directly as much because I think only a select number of people follow the Zaibatsu, and it was also a really rushed drawing.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 12:49:39 AM by Flamecannon »

« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 09:13:31 PM by Flamecannon »

Just some stuff to keep the topic a bit above water, I started summer classes a week after finishing spring :^y
Wanted to make a gift for Carl10O1, the first youtuber I ever really watched, still working on it whenever possible

Drew this on Drawpile

Was gonna work on stream images but never finished this one which is repurposed from an older image I believe

And made some kind of gang for Blockbattler who would be first introduced in an area with this song: https://soundcloud.com/flamecannon/graffiti-sewers

So enough with doodles, I'm gonna try working on larger scaled drawings now to switch it up? I've always wanted to get better at drawing landscapes so that may be what will come next.

Perhaps try drawing buildings and architecture while you're at it

could use them for concept art for other projects :)

Now about that beer you owe me.

can i request you make a recreation of this picture in a beautiful way

Well when you were banned/etc. I stopped working on it. Like a few months later and I check what I had done..

It's uhh, Liam Neeson shouting at a very unfinished plane.
EDIT:

His daughter's gotta be on that plane WHERE'S MY SON WHO DID THIS
EDIT2:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:39:17 PM by Flamecannon »