Dear, Badspot - Go forget yourself.

Author Topic: Dear, Badspot - Go forget yourself.  (Read 38317 times)

Someone needs to get his phone-number / location and call the cops. Like Silicon said, this is illegal.
Tango (frankie) has it, but is offline at the moment.

he mass stuff gay research on my clan topic, spo, badspot, please remove it as soon as possible, it is loving disgusting.

Badspot, could you get his location? We need to get him arrested.

didn't wound have his phone number?

Tango (frankie) has it, but is offline at the moment.

[1:36:11 AM] Tango: I don't have his fox anymore
[1:36:16 AM] Tango: Dox
[1:36:29 AM] Silicon Cactus: you went to his house
[1:36:32 AM] Silicon Cactus: AND STOLE HIS FOX

Glass, I'm sorry, but this is a new loving low.
You've officially taken this too far.

Mental note:
Never go on the forums after midnight again.

Guuys guys guys guys, what if Glass is Badspot!

I've said this before, but for the last thing Glass ever does on the forum you'd think he'd post more tasteful research.

Oh look, another uninspired little rascal who thinks mass-posting the same "gross" images is going to have an effect on anything. What does he hope to accomplish with this? What kind of point is he trying to make here?

This is absolutely delicious. Its like a gift from sweet baby Jesus. The admins are going to have a field day with this.

After midnight the forums become nsfw

This is absolutely delicious. Its like a gift from sweet baby Jesus. The admins are going to have a field day with this.
what the forget is wrong with you

I agree that last ban you got was not flaming but the posting of immensily redundent feces and homoloveuals having inter-course along with then going on to say how Badspot smokes crack and how he has no life off of Blockland makes you a hypacrite for saying that you aren't and were not flaming.

Glass, your Blockland days are over, this time you've completely deteriated your reputation, this is probably also punishable by law.

Without regret, you will not be missed.

--Jordan

Glass, I'm sorry, but this is a new loving low.
You've officially taken this too far.

is homoloveuality an issue? because if not, nothing's wrong with him, bc that research really isn't too shabby

my guess is he meant he was happy glass was getting banned again