Glass Read this, Understand, and Stop

Author Topic: Glass Read this, Understand, and Stop  (Read 3028 times)

This is because Glass PM-Blocked me. =/

If you want to get something done you have to be mature.

Imagine if you had to explain this to your friends, how it would look on your resume, you talk legal action! be professional! Stop Posting stuff.

Stop, listen to some good music, get some water. You are wasting your time, our time, and attacking people. You in majority, never attacked you. If you want an even settling of the scores you got to deserve it. You must stop Glass.

I have a feeling he won't even read this.

Well I know he'll post research here, thats all I can count on.

No use probably.

He was going to get banned on this account in like 3 days anyways so he may as well go out in a blaze of glory.

He could post some lesbian research or some things that people want to see.

Do you honestly think he's gonna read this? lol. He's just gonna come in and post more pictures. Hell, by the time I post this, he probably will have already posted them.

You idiot ! You've killed us allllllll inb4glass

Do you honestly think he's gonna read this? lol. He's just gonna come in and post more pictures. Hell, by the time I post this, he probably will have already posted them.

To late, its worth a shot though. Hell, the only person who can stop him is himself.

To late, its worth a shot though. Hell, the only person who can stop him is himself.
I loving LOVE YOU BROO!!

OP you're an idiot, this isn't going to do anything and you're not a hero for trying.

Or when badspot permanently IP bans his ass.

Thank god for adblock plus

Apparently Glass just really likes gay research. And spamming. We all knew this was going to happen some day.

worth a shot? are you serious?

did you honestly think that after reading this (if he even read it at all which i sincerely doubt), that he would just realize the errors of his ways and stop?

worth a shot? are you serious?

did you honestly think that after reading this (if he even read it at all which i sincerely doubt), that he would just realize the errors of his ways and stop?

do you want him to continue posting research, I attempted Contacting a forum administor in all ways I know. So hell, you got to do something, I'm not going to sit back and watch the forums go to hell. So shut up and get a life.

He's literally been permabanned 30 times, and just spammed images for 10 minutes straight...