Ordered probably the coolest watch in the universe - Ziiiro Celeste

Author Topic: Ordered probably the coolest watch in the universe - Ziiiro Celeste  (Read 2597 times)

This is the watch I just ordered.

I've been pretty interested in it for quite a while. According to many reviews it's great quality, and good bang for buck, plus it looks loving awesome. Not difficult at all to tell time either, unlike the binary watches I've had before that I ordered from china, this one is UK made and very high quality.

I'll be sure to post photos when it gets here!

It looks confusing as stuff.

I think that old LED one you had was better objectively (that was you right?) and also looked cool, but I guess if you like this one more it's pretty good looking to. :)

EDIT: yeah this one http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=134529.120
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 06:16:00 AM by Freeze »

I bet it runs out of batteries quickly. How will you know that you have it on right side up? How can you tell which one of the lights is the minutes and which is hours?

Edit: You probably shouldn't buy things just because they're cool and designed like they are.

How will you know that you have it on right side up?
The icon in the center

Wtf how does it work

how does one tell the time on it
because
i really don't understand it

They should make a tiny number display in the middle of the watch.

Looks nice. How much was it?

Looks nice. How much was it?
something tells me
very very expensive
all the fancy things are expensive

something tells me
very very expensive
all the fancy things are expensive

$200, you pay for quality, and in this case it's good quality. The $15 LED watch rusted, broke and burned out after a year of usage.

It's not hard to tell time on it at all. Follow the same "two hands" you would with a regular watch.

I understand it but in terms of actual use
It looks confusing as stuff.

That watch looks really cool.
I recently got a watch that also shows where the constellations are in the sky depending on what day/time it is, and whenever I wear it someone always asks "How do you tell the time on that?" and it gets annoying.

I see how it works!

Interesting. Actually seems easier to read than a lot of ordinary brown townog watches.

mack pls stop being rich your making me jealous.