Author Topic: [RESOURCE]Chance function  (Read 1269 times)

http://pastebin.com/KLGYk106
USAGE
It's a chance function. It uses a .txt in the config/list folder.
Code: (Sample.txt) [Select]
30 A
40 B
It takes the numerical values (which must ALWAYS come first), adds them together, then uses the chance to return whatever comes after the chance value. The values do NOT have to add together to equal 100. In the sample, it would return B more than A. (Aprox 42% chance of it being A, 58% chance of it being B)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 10:47:29 PM by Alphadin »

Hmm, thats pretty cool.
May find a use for it

Cool little script. I like that people are making resources.