Author Topic: my Highschool logo in brick form  (Read 3982 times)

He's 14.

Doesn't seem like it, But meh, most people wouldnt believe im in high school

I thought he was eight.

At least your school logo is simple. Mine is just like... woah.

dude you look like your high, but the logo looks awsome :P

High School

WAIT YOUR IN HIGH SCHOOL?>
He's 14.
im 12 (13 in Jan) and am in 7 grade, maybe he doesnt have a pre-k or kindergarden

High School

He's 14.
im 12 (13 in Jan) and am in 7 grade, maybe he doesnt have a pre-k or kindergarden

He still looks too young. It's kinda... strange....

But then again, there is a 14 year old at my school in eighth grade who looks like he's 8 years old. No lie.

And I thought my high schools symbol was stupid.

hey, i would like it if you would stop making fun of my appearance i have a skin condition soooooo BACK THE forget OFF

hey, i would like it if you would stop making fun of my appearance i have a skin condition soooooo BACK THE panda OFF

Than maybe you shouldn't have gone and posted a picture of you and your skin condition on the internet where everyone can see.

hey, i would like it if you would stop making fun of my appearance i have a skin condition soooooo BACK THE panda OFF

Who even said anything about your skin condition?

Besides, you need to try to conceal yourself on the internet more.

ya, dont post your picture on anything but michaeljackson.com , hell give you cash if you keep quite :)

High School

He's 14.
* Packer Sighs......
Not all school systems are the same, all I know that the USA school system is so handicapped I have no idea how people can stand it.

High School

He's 14.
* Packer Sighs......
Not all school systems are the same, all I know that the USA school system is so handicapped I have no idea how people can stand it.
me neither.. and i live here.... ah well.. you get used to the stupidity after a while...