Author Topic: Imscared  (Read 78659 times)

You cant see yourself cause its first person. Also, click the yellow key to begin. This was creepy as forget. I'm not gunna ruin it by giving a walkthrough. I also loved the ending.

I found quit(); in the code.

I found quit(); in the code.
Yes, it makes the game quit.

Why does it quit when the monster gets you? :(
just make it kill you, and reset the map.

Why does it quit when the monster gets you? :(
just make it kill you, and reset the map.
It's in the original game.

It's much less expected for the game to close when you 'die', and then the game change, and so that makes it scarier.

Then how do you avoid the monster.
I got the key needed, then it comes and kills me.
one of the arrows near the blood triggers him, but I need that don't I?
Nevermind, I beat the game.

SPOILER: I have put the text upside-down. Don't read it if you haven't beat the game yet.
˙noʎ sllıʞ ʇı uǝɥʇ puɐ ɹǝʇsuoɯ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ǝƃɐɔ ǝɥʇ uı ɯıɥ ǝʌɐɥ uǝɥʇ 'ʇı ǝƃuɐɥɔ ʇɐɥʇ spoɯ ʎuɐ ǝpnlɔuı oʇ nuǝɯ uıɐɯ ǝɥʇ ʇoƃ noʎ ʍoɥ ʍouʞ ʇ,uop I ˙puǝ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ ʞuɐɹd ǝɔıN 'lo˥
Next level:
˙ƃuıpuǝ pɹıǝʍ ɐ ɟo puıʞ sɐʍ ʇı 'lǝʌǝl NMOʞN∩ ǝɥʇ uO
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 06:34:05 PM by superdupercoolguy »

You cant see yourself cause its first person. Also, click the yellow key to begin. This was creepy as forget. I'm not gunna ruin it by giving a walkthrough. I also loved the ending.
it is creep I'm like oh forget he's gonna get me

I played this today and opened the big gate.
Then I went to the exit, then the game closed I thought it was over till I heard a laugh, I thought "Oh stuff, this cant be good" then I spawned in some cage with white face floating around me. I shat bricks.

(One more thing)
Is it possible for you to make slender? I really want to see that.

I was too freaked out. I pressed the esc button, and now I think it's going to be scripted and open again. WHAT DO I DO.

I totally have to download this

Whenever I get the gatekey, the gate doesn't open when I click on it. I need help please.

Apparently im missing the addon "*0"

:panda:

Honestly, the quitting on escape is a major letdown to me.
Just shutdown the server and throw the player back to the main menu, restarting Blockland takes a good while.