Author Topic: XXTHEGXX's FBuild/family RPG, the worst server ever made.  (Read 1873 times)

I joined this server much to my dismay.. after I saw that nobody was on. I wanted to see what it was like.. 20k bricks? Okay.. maybe they built this lovely family mansion or something. I didn't know. I hated Family RPGs, sure, but I decided to secretly check this one out while noone was looking.

It was the worst experience ever. Where do I begin? There was about 20k of spam lying around and a mile long railroad that went nowhere.

Oh, but it gets worse. The admins apparently get on, since I was banned, but I'll get to that eventually. First, their rules were very unpolished, but thats not all, apparently even when spam is against the rules, they do nothing about it. Several words were mispelled and the format varied between 1, 2 or even 3 spaces between each numbering.

There was a rule telling you to FOLLOW the rules. Im not surprised, considering the demographic of Family RPGs.

So.. I left behind a message explaining in detail (I even called the host "good sir", this was written with respect, which Im not sure if I should have done) what exactly what was wrong with the server.

I was banned. And for this reason.

/discuss

Those are the kind of things you expect to happen when joining Family RPG servers..

Im going to have a little RTB chat with XXTHEGXX and see where this goes. The convo will be posted here.

It is their server but then again
Those are the kind of things you expect to happen when joining Family RPG servers..

pretty much, spare a FEW decent ones I've experienced.
Im going to have a little RTB chat with XXTHEGXX and see where this goes. The convo will be posted here.
Sounds saucy, please do

I hated Family RPGs, sure, but I decided to secretly check this one out while noone was looking.
So you wanted to be secretive about it, yet you're making a drama, lol.

And yes, this is the type of thing to expect when you join a family rp.

good luck trying to chat with a brick wall

good luck trying to chat with a brick wall

I've had more engaging conversations with flower pots.

I've had more engaging conversations with flower pots.
thats kind of weird.

you should see someone about that.

thats kind of weird.

you should see someone about that.
I think he forgot his [/sarcasm] tags.

i joined this server before, when it was an island rp. i built a little boat repair shack and the host (same guy, XXTHEGXX) was nice to me.

The "go forget yourself" ban...

one does not simply...

forget themselves

I'm going to say it because apparently NOBODY has stopped for a second to consider how rude OP was being to the host. Just because you have a problem with their server, that does not give you the right to stuff all over their server/rules. Just because their rules have words misspelled does not invalidate them. If I misspelled every other word in the ARES server rule list, that does not mean the rules no longer apply. If someone comes on and tells me how these rules are wrong, and that I am running my server incorrectly, I'm going to take a dim view of what they're saying. Perhaps I wouldn't ban them but I certainly wouldn't listen to you.

I'm going to say it because apparently NOBODY has stopped for a second to consider how rude OP was being to the host. Just because you have a problem with their server, that does not give you the right to stuff all over their server/rules. Just because their rules have words misspelled does not invalidate them. If I misspelled every other word in the ARES server rule list, that does not mean the rules no longer apply. If someone comes on and tells me how these rules are wrong, and that I am running my server incorrectly, I'm going to take a dim view of what they're saying. Perhaps I wouldn't ban them but I certainly wouldn't listen to you.
Do you even READ?!?
I joined this server much to my dismay.. after I saw that nobody was on. I wanted to see what it was like.. 20k bricks? Okay.. maybe they built this lovely family mansion or something. I didn't know. I hated Family RPGs, sure, but I decided to secretly check this one out while noone was looking.

It was the worst experience ever. Where do I begin? There was about 20k of spam lying around and a mile long railroad that went nowhere.

Oh, but it gets worse. The admins apparently get on, since I was banned, but I'll get to that eventually. First, their rules were very unpolished, but thats not all, apparently even when spam is against the rules, they do nothing about it. Several words were mispelled and the format varied between 1, 2 or even 3 spaces between each numbering.

There was a rule telling you to FOLLOW the rules. Im not surprised, considering the demographic of Family RPGs.

So.. I left behind a message explaining in detail (I even called the host "good sir", this was written with respect, which Im not sure if I should have done) what exactly what was wrong with the server.

I was banned. And for this reason.

[i mg]http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy281/Xanadu17/BanReason_zps2add40f0.png[/img]

/discuss