Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 353302 times)

that's no way to stop a pun train though

Fig. 1: Game developer Rotondo attempted but failed to add swimming pools to the snow levels

Now I'm going to add underwater levels to The Forgettable Dungeon, all the gameplay you hate from other water levels rolled into one!

This is the last time I'm going to spam this but I want to overtake minecraft today so I can feel better about my life.

Anyway I made an Indie DB page for The Forgettable Dungeon, if you're into that site check it out.

( Also click the link anyway because apparently it takes very few hits to get in the top 100 )

Now I'm going to add underwater levels to The Forgettable Dungeon, all the gameplay you hate from other water levels rolled into one!
Boot switching action!

Boot switching action!

I just added totally unique water controlling to the game, the water has 6 levels you can switch between!

Of course this has lead to some really interesting and not loving awful and time consuming puzzles!

Edit: Christ I really don't like water levels...

You should make dark levels that you need a light source to get around them...

And then a dark water level.  :cookieMonster:

enemies should totally be jellyfishes

hope the progress doesn't freeze

Im guessing it's similar to the rotmg one?

hey look you just went down from 29th to 28th 27th!!

we're doing it guys we're making it happen
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 02:40:24 PM by Tudoreleu »

i love where this is going, please keep it up Rotondo. (i of course mean by that KEEP US UPDATED!)

You should make dark levels that you need a light source to get around them...

And then a dark water level.  :cookieMonster:

"A dark presence is looming in this area, it would be wise to make it out soon"

"A dark presence is looming in this area, it would be wise to make it out soon"
IT WOULD BE A GIANT SQUILETON

will there be a way of making our own super unusual and equally ridiculous levels?

i desire to make the grand bacon level

will there be a way of making our own super unusual and equally ridiculous levels?

i desire to make the grand bacon level
WORKSHOP SUPPORT?