Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 353453 times)

I wonder if I should just make it so you go down automatically.
That will cause so many players to enter by mistake.
Just have a button that is displayed when the player is over it.

That will cause so many players to enter by mistake.
Just have a button that is displayed when the player is over it.

I was thinking of doing it for a while but it then makes it annoying to save multiple players, or take multiple things down the exit.

This is what the current tool tip looks like and people still struggle with it at times.

I'm going to keep iterating on the tooltip menu, also I'm going to force the exit to spawn towards the top of the room in the future so it's always visible.

Quote for page loss:
I added an animation for when you go down the ladder,

It's funny even with the tool tips that pop up when you go over the ladder some people still have problems finding out how to go down, I wonder if I should just make it so you go down automatically.

the game looks awesome i really want to play it :/

Added a separate animation for throwing a team mate down the ladder, it goes well with the comical acme sound.

Also added an adorable penguin to the game, that'll be used on the ice level.

Added a separate animation for throwing a team mate down the ladder, it goes well with the comical acme sound.

I like how he just spins when going down.

I love the cartoonishness of it

lovin that animation, super fitting.

I added an animation for when you go down the ladder,

is that custom character supposed to be Dr. Zoidberg?

is that custom character supposed to be Dr. Zoidberg?

Yeah, you may over time notice that I really enjoy futurama.

Behold haunted meat:

Yeah, you may over time notice that I really enjoy futurama.

In case anyone was wondering this was actually the intended effect from the haunted meat gif,

Subtle, but now the xp slowly pulls towards your character.

Honestly it's funny how this small change can at times greatly reduce the annoyance of chasing down certain items, it also looks cool.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 10:52:24 PM by Rotondo »

Nice. What's the range around the character at which xp will pull in from?
Also, how does it work on multiplayer?
Does xp know which player it belongs to, or does it just go to the closest player, regardless of who killed what?