The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release

Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 346208 times)

I'd definitely be interested.

Imagine a sound like this playing while watching the gif, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBtsMTnstZM

Alright so I'm thinking of cleaning up the old pre-zelda version of The Forgettable Dungeon, the one that looked like the @Team, and releasing it in some way.

Would you guys be interested? Most likely going to do some client only alpha testing first as well.
Please for the love of something remove or at least make those "loading times" between rooms optional. It was a thing caused by hardware limitations back then and was really annoying when you had to wait a second every few meters so the game can load the next room. It breaks the pace of movement and if you accidentally move backwards near a doorway you have to wait for the screen to go all the way to the left and then all the way to the right to continue.

Would you guys be interested? Most likely going to do some client only alpha testing first as well.

Yes please.

I would be interested as well

I was gone when the thread for skins was alive, but whenever this game comes out, I think I'm going to be Caleb from Blood. Anyone got ideas?

I want to know when we can use custom player skins, I made so many.

yes!!1
a thousand times yes!!1

I want to know when we can use custom player skins, I made so many.
Really? Where?

Around here. I ended up making a lot more I never posted though.
Last post: Katadeus
I do that :C

Quick update, I'm not dead. The past few weeks I was recovering from an injury that prevented me from doing much.

I'm feeling a lot better now so I've started back up on things.

In fact check this out:

I knew how much people complained about lack of proper seating for tables so I've fixed that.

I've have list of things to fix and change before hosting the test servers but it's coming along well.

Right now one thing I've been thinking about is how to prevent confusion about the game, since I'm basically splitting the project in two. There's going to be the rogue game as well as the zelda style game if things go well. I think I'm going to keep The Forgettable Dungeon title for the rogue version since that's what it started out as.

Any thoughts?

this game seems to look better every time you post an update