The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release

Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 346300 times)

Well, I'll just take your word for it until that day comes.

Also, do you think the item icons would fit better on the lower portion of the screen, centered?

You mean something like this,

or this,

It does kind of look nice on the bottom centered.

Either or, they both look really nice.

But if you're gonna go either route, I'd suggest centering the L and R icons.

Flip a coin?

What if you put hp and xp on the top and the other things on the bottom?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 05:42:36 PM by Lugnut »

maybe
[img width =800 hight =100]http://i.imgur.com/yA3eq6y.png[/img]
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 07:56:04 PM by Fastlex »

what if you could go into settings and drag each part to where you want them to be in game, thus having the ultimate amount of customization

nah that could potentially be very difficult but it's an idea

what if you could go into settings and drag each part to where you want them to be in game, thus having the ultimate amount of customization

nah that could potentially be very difficult but it's an idea

I like this idea

Bottom centered is the best place because you dont need to look as far to see stats. Your character feels closer to the bottom so you just have to glance down for a second, as opposed to looking further up, taking your eye off your character for a brief moment. Also, stuff like health is just naturally at the bottom of screens in games

The ideas you guys have are good, but for the time being I'm just going to keep the UI at the top left.

Check out this wonderfully decorated room.

Really starting to love this.

The ideas you guys have are good, but for the time being I'm just going to keep the UI at the top left.
Why not spread the UI around so it isn't packed into one place? like HP on the top left, XP on the top right, money on the bottom left and the rest on the bottom right. Makes more sense to me.

Why not spread the UI around so it isn't packed into one place? like HP on the top left, XP on the top right, money on the bottom left and the rest on the bottom right. Makes more sense to me.
Then you would have to look across the entire screen for all the information as opposed to just looking in one

Today is the day
Good luck, Rot