Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 346682 times)

Oh right! I forgot to ask, but are some of the enemies/players going to be able to be animated? (instead of just hopping around)

Got them all printed out,

Came out pretty good but a tad bit dark, considering the time frame I'm happy with them.

Oh right! I forgot to ask, but are some of the enemies/players going to be able to be animated? (instead of just hopping around)

Eventually special enemies are going to have simple 2 frame animations just for variety.

Got them all printed out,

Came out pretty good but a tad bit dark, considering the time frame I'm happy with them.

Looks great.
...but what's on the other side?

Looks great.
A signed lovey photo of Rotondo and his phone number. ;)

Looks great.

A signed lovey photo of Rotondo and his phone number. ;)

Every postcard comes with a signed headshot on the back, will be a hot collectors item in the future, count on it.

Anyway check out the banner I designed for the booth, totally fails to convey what the game is but it catches eyes I believe.

by putting as many pop culture icons in as possible you've ensured many people will come by to investigate what it is

people who are lawyers
ha HA

looks like ya got a lot of royalties to pay

whoa looks snazzy

by putting as many pop culture icons in as possible you've ensured many people will come by to investigate what it is

people who are lawyers
ha HA
looks like ya got a lot of royalties to pay

whoa looks snazzy

Awesome banner! Finally got round to downloading the character editor, I'm going to attempt to make my avatar in the character creator.

EDIT: I uh... tried?

« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 02:58:24 PM by Bacon Pancakes »

Just got home from the Boston FIG thing, I am completely exhausted I don't know how people do 3-4 days at PAX.

I took a bunch of pictures of the day I'll try to post them tomorrow or the next day.

Also people really loved the game, the reception was much better than I expected. Even the boss I added at the last second to bookend the demo went over really well.

oh ma gawd I need to see bosses in this game, I knew there was something missing from @Team and the last test.

is the boss ORYX THE MAD GOD?

Awesome banner! Finally got round to downloading the character editor, I'm going to attempt to make my avatar in the character creator.

EDIT: I uh... tried?

that chef actually looks really nice

Just got home from the Boston FIG thing, I am completely exhausted I don't know how people do 3-4 days at PAX.

I took a bunch of pictures of the day I'll try to post them tomorrow or the next day.

Also people really loved the game, the reception was much better than I expected. Even the boss I added at the last second to bookend the demo went over really well.
im so excited