Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 346512 times)

I'll try my best to get $9 or $13 ready when the campaign starts
You'll definitely get enough funders for this or you should be

I can imagine the "dinner with Rotondo" is just going to a McDonald's with him and having to buy all the food anyway.

Im getting dat secret room boi

Why can't you fund kickstarters? Is this a country thing?
The early time of everyone's life where you aren't allowed to fund random sites :p

If I paid for the $1000 backing, and my transport to Boston, I fully expect to see Rotondo perform some damn fine skateboarding tricks.

can't fund through kickstarter since i have no credit card but i will definitely buy the game when it comes out

I'll try my best to get $9 or $13 ready when the campaign starts
You'll definitely get enough funders for this or you should be

Thanks, I'm really hoping for it. Money is not so great around here as of late.

Im getting dat secret room boi

Can't tell if serious, but honestly if you guys have any ideas of what to show for the secret rooms do share.

I was thinking of a setup like this, then there would be something unique in the secret room, like an item or powerup.

I can imagine the "dinner with Rotondo" is just going to a McDonald's with him and having to buy all the food anyway.

I will take you to fanciest McDonald's you've ever seen. I should probably think of a better reward for something that insane.

If I paid for the $1000 backing, and my transport to Boston, I fully expect to see Rotondo perform some damn fine skateboarding tricks.

Lol, for 1000 you get a day in the life of Rotondo. Which consists of sitting in front of a computer for most of the day then going to the skatepark.

-----

I posted an update to my dev blog but it's mostly stuff you guys have already seen.

http://www.odnotor.com/post/130087325949/gifs-talks-kickstarter

Edit: just to keep this url on the current page, making a bit more progress on the page. Going to work on the trailer tonight.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rotondo/255782852?token=0397d323
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 05:34:58 PM by Rotondo »

Oh looky, I got my internet back and getting my first job, I know where part of my first paycheck is going to.

The best I can do on a skateboard is ollie- while holding onto something fixed.
Skateboarding is annoying as forget.

expect $1 soon
since that's all I have

huh

it'd be pretty cool if you could attack with words

like there was a staff or something

and the longer the word the bigger the damage

catch is it has to be in a dictionary

or something

huh

or something
Try Words for Evil.

Oh looky, I got my internet back and getting my first job, I know where part of my first paycheck is going to.

Thanks man.

huh

or something

I actually had an idea for a boss early on that would have an evil laugh which would then be spelled out, and the letters would attack you. But this was back when it was the @Team.

----------

Since the first 10 seconds of the kickstarter trailer are super crucial I figure it'd be good to get feedback on it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rotondo/255782852?token=0397d323

Still a bit rough but I like the idea of it.

Everything after 10 seconds is just random footage I had, though that is going to be in general how the scenes are cut since the song is faster paced.

dude that's brilliant keep it exactly how it is