Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 346482 times)

i forgetin love the skeleton cutscene, got those metal gear camera shakes

I actually only put it together reading your sentence how much of that style I stole from mgs lol.

Man I love metal gear.

----

made another feature thing showing off a few monster types, it's amazing how long it takes to get one of these scenes to work.

Edit: and it's literally 5 seconds, it took me like 2 hours to do. I can only imagine how slow going it is on movies.

These are so amazing, and that third boss is fantastic!

Your hard work is really paying off. These are some stellar clips.

Have a part that just says SCREEN SHAKING.

Have a part that just says SCREEN SHAKING.

The entire trailer is an ad for screen shake lol.

----

I'm not as happy with these ones as the others, but progress is progress.

I'm not as happy with these ones as the others, but progress is progress.
"BETRAY YOUR FRIENDS ONLINE" "BETRAY YOUR FRIENDS LOCALLY"

Did you use my (actual) snake skin? Was that skin already in the game?

"BETRAY YOUR FRIENDS ONLINE" "BETRAY YOUR FRIENDS LOCALLY"

Destroy online and local friendships!

Did you use my (actual) snake skin? Was that skin already in the game?

If you mean the squiggly snake yes, I drew a squiggly one a long time ago but yours is better. Hope you don't mind.

The actual snake vs solid snake joke was too much to pass up.

----

New WIP trailer, this includes all the done features 11 in total, I think the last scene is going to say "AND MORE" and then I'll show coffins, some secrets and some funny stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEd9uIAOINs

Also I was able to get a video to actually upload to the kickstarter page, this is probably the best I'm going to get in terms of quality :/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rotondo/255782852?token=0397d323

Edit: it's super hard to decide what order to show things, there's so much fun stuff in the scenes.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 09:28:54 PM by Rotondo »

I don't mind at all, I just got super excited when I saw it

rotondo is this too last-minute
dungeon maker/editor

Are you planning on changing the music in the trailer? It get's very repetitive in my opinion.

Oooh! The game is going to have achievements!

rotondo is this too last-minute
dungeon maker/editor

That's actually going to be a stretch goal, it'll be sort of a dungeon master/level editor mode where a player has the ability to lead the game progress.

Are you planning on changing the music in the trailer? It get's very repetitive in my opinion.

I'm not sure if you just watched the recent trailer cut I posted but that isn't the full song, the full song is here, http://vocaroo.com/i/s01PkqSATy1v

Honestly I really like the song, plus I cut the entire trailer to it lol. So yeah, probably not changing that.

----

I re-shot parts of the intro to make it a bit more exciting and fit with the rest of the trailer.

that bed taking feature is just 10/10

madman or riot

just a terrible concept but still madman or riot