Author Topic: Stop asking for evidence  (Read 4711 times)

Do you think someone would post a untrue drama? I don't think so. Please stop asking for loving evidence, we don't need it and we can work out if it isn't true ourself.

I have never seen a false drama, and I probably never will.

Do you think someone would post a untrue drama? I don't think so. Please stop asking for loving evidence, we don't need it and we can work out if it isn't true ourself.

I have never seen a false drama, and I probably never will.

Someone would and someone has.
Without sufficient proof of something happening you cannot form a full opinion of it.

it's less a matter of whether the discussed events in the drama actually happened, and more a matter of whether the person is giving a totally utterly one-sided version that would be disproven by actual records of what happened. 99% of the time this is the case.

You are stupid.

There have been plenty of untrue dramas so evidence helps separate the true ones from the untrue ones.

You are stupid.

There have been plenty of untrue dramas. Evidence helps separate the true ones from the untrue ones.

fixed

Do you think someone would post a untrue drama? I don't think so.
Presumption of Guilt: Lessons in Justice by Klocko²

Presumption of Guilt: Lessons in Justice by Klocko²

Ha that's funny

i only agree with this for simple things

i dont like how when someone says "someguy114321425 called me a name!" then "LOL NOOB GIVE US EVIDERNSE"

for what? why would you need evidence for a simple thing? do you think you have to bend the rules in every way to get someone banned?

I see no evidence in op to prove that this is actually a problem.

please name at least one valid way to prove an in-game occurrence

i only agree with this for simple things

i dont like how when someone says "someguy114321425 called me a name!" then "LOL NOOB GIVE US EVIDERNSE"

for what? why would you need evidence for a simple thing? do you think you have to bend the rules in every way to get someone banned?
Most people wouldn't drama a simple name calling.
And of course evidence is needed. If someone claims that they got harassed it helps us believe them if they post a picture of it, doesn't it?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Is OP kidding, I can't tell?

Needs more evidence this is an untrue sounding drama