Poll

Which would you rather be forced to watch?

The abuse and murder of humans.
People loving in fur suits.

Author Topic: Fur or gore?  (Read 3051 times)

That's like hardcore gore.
Your opinion is biased since you have a fur special interest.
I don't see the problem with people having love in fur suits. It's not even in the same ballpark as gore...

people deserve to be tortured, also, it's great to learn about what's inside you and how everything works.
You're seriously creeping me out.

I voted fur because gore is terrible. You can't justify Gore at all.

That's like hardcore gore.
Your opinion is biased since you have a fur special interest.
Tell me more about how non-biased you are

I don't see the problem with people having love in fur suits. It's not even in the same ballpark as gore...

people deserve to be tortured, also, it's great to learn about what's inside you and how everything works.
yeah, it's great to learn, but not by watching loving sadistic research

nobody learns about the body and how stuff works by getting everything cut open

you have schools for that

at least with furry suits, you're hoping that it was consensual, no matter how weird it is. gore, you don't get that comfort.

Neither...

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person here that doesn't an internet special interest. I'm into the good ol' fashion stuff.

I voted fur because gore is terrible. You can't justify Gore at all.
The goal to liking it is you don't have to try to justify it.

Neither...

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person here that doesn't an internet special interest. I'm into the good ol' fashion stuff.
this isn't a matter of preference, per-se, as much as it is what would you rather endure if you absolutely had to pick one. i'm repulsed by both but it's the spirit of the thread.

Psychomutt confirmed for psycho 2013

Neither...

special interestes don't come from the internet. They are present on it, but not from it.
You're seriously creeping me out.
I'm just going out on a limb here. But I personally think he does that for attention and not because he actually likes it. I could be wrong, but I doubt him seriously.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 04:16:40 PM by TeslaCoil »

special interestes don't come from the internet. They are present on it, but not from it.
I know that, but I can guarantee you that most kiddies learn about their 'special interestes' somewhere on the Internet.
this isn't a matter of preference, per-se, as much as it is what would you rather endure if you absolutely had to pick one. i'm repulsed by both but it's the spirit of the thread.
So it's like that scene in The Clockwork Orange where the guy is forced to watch the violent movie with his eyes pryed open?

Uh... Gore

I can't understand why anyone would find killing things as arousing.

both are disgusting but one involves actual harm to people so logically the other would be preferable