Author Topic: freek  (Read 13317 times)

I can sometimes get a good laugh out if Freek's videos..

but i don't care about glass at all though? why are you saying "people like you" like i'm actually part of the paranoia party that stands watch for every new account that could be one of glass?

i don't actually agree with the whiteknight bit, but the rest is true. but it's not particularly freek i'm talking about here: it's all those people like blockguy123 and such who spam the forums full with their unfunny stuff. seriously, it contained actual quality i'd be okay with it. but these videos are literally just some 12 year old moron screaming into a camera. it reminds me of pewdiepie but younger. but hang in there freek: you just might become the new youtube moron once pewdiepie retires!
I said people like you because with the brown townogy you stated that: "we should just ignore research he posted and blah blah!?" I thought you meant that you don't ignore him, which you should.
With that being said, you aren't forced to watch his videos and if you dislike em just thumbs it down
and the white knight stuff was a joke or something a long time ago

I understand if you dislike his videos though, just don't watch em lol

I said people like you because with the brown townogy you stated that: "we should just ignore research he posted and blah blah!?" I thought you meant that you don't ignore him, which you should.
With that being said, you aren't forced to watch his videos and if you dislike em just thumbs it down
and the white knight stuff was a joke or something a long time ago

I understand if you dislike his videos though, just don't watch em lol

it's not just that though, it's also him and nalnalas posting their dumb AVGN "rivalry" thing like anyone actually cares about that stuff.

it's not just that though, it's also him and nalnalas posting their dumb AVGN "rivalry" thing like anyone actually cares about that stuff.
nvgn stuff?

nvgn stuff?

it hasn't happened much recently but he and nalnalas had multiple topics in order to "fight out" their "rivalry" about who's a bigger angry video game nerd fan. it was just a stupid attention whore thing.

it was just a stupid attention whore thing.

Why would you make it out to be anything more than friends being friends?

you can always just feel it in your gut if someone's trolling or not

and I don't think kaiiu's trolling

idk :/

he's not trolling, he's just hilarious

Every time kaiiu posts he just gives us more and more evidence for the kaiiu drama thread, even though we all already know he's a troll or just a jerk.

every time kaiiu posts i laugh my ass off

Every time Kaiiu posts i want to curb stomp him.

woah cool!

woah cool!
and where the forget have YOU been this whole time?

I honestly think Kauii is just a swagtard in real life.

And stupid.

And dropped out of school

lol kid you wouldnt approach me in rl.

I honestly think Kauii is just a swagtard in real life.

And stupid.

And dropped out of school
my gpa is like 3.8 LOL