freek

Author Topic: freek  (Read 13115 times)

who said anything about videos?
he doesn't even boast about that

he doesn't even boast about that
he said that he was pissed about freek's posts, that's what I read from kaiiu's post

yeah but CKT doesn't have "dumb humor", he has ACTUAL humor.

seriously, you people might be thinking this thread is dumb just because the OP is very few sentences long and the creator is CKT but it's entirely true actually. these videos are stuff. "just don't watch them"? yeah okay, just "don't watch" glass flame people! just "don't watch" glass spam research all over the forums! just "don't watch" this thread, even!

^ literally the worst brown townogy i have ever read

seriously, you people might be thinking this thread is dumb just because the OP is very few sentences long and the creator is CKT but it's entirely true actually. these videos are stuff. "just don't watch them"? yeah okay, just "don't watch" glass flame people! just "don't watch" glass spam research all over the forums! just "don't watch" this thread, even!
That is completely different.

At least you can tell when there is a video. (cus it's in the title and such, and even if you clicked on it, you didn't even HAVE to watch it) With the glass stuff, you just stumble onto a topic, and there it is.

That is completely different.

At least you can tell when there is a video. (cus it's in the title and such, and even if you clicked on it, you didn't even HAVE to watch it) With the glass stuff, you just stumble onto a topic, and there it is.
lol. if that was actually a valid point then there would be a lot less drama threads. how about instead of me not clicking them, freek stops making the threads.

uhhhh
This thread is dumb.

And that wasn't a good brown townogy.

You CAN not watch something. You don't have to watch Glass flame. You don't have to watch Freek's videos. You don't have to do something you don't wanna do.

worst
brown townogy
ever

I do not support this thread.

When the drama was first created, I decided to go back a few pages to figure out how many video topics he posted.

I could only find two topics that were already dead.

Off Topic moves at a very fast pace, and you're bashing on Freek for doing what most of the other members here are okay with, that being random humor.

Oh, and this line here?

one of my posts >>>>>>>>>>>> your whole career

You're a complete starfish, and obviously have many more problems than Freek.

Kaiuu-cigarette hasn't been banned for trolling? Strange.

i actually made a thread on how people should ignore Glass because he does it for people like you to give him attention and not ignore him

worst brown townogy possible lol
if you dislike Freek's humorous videos (which is an opinion) you don't have to watch them
and the other excuse to dislike Freek, from what I can see, is the white knight bullstuff

that stuff is getting really old lol
please provide recent quotes that prove of Freek's white knightery

i actually made a thread on how people should ignore Glass because he does it for people like you to give him attention and not ignore him

but i don't care about glass at all though? why are you saying "people like you" like i'm actually part of the paranoia party that stands watch for every new account that could be one of glass?

that stuff is getting really old lol
please provide recent quotes that prove of Freek's white knightery

i don't actually agree with the whiteknight bit, but the rest is true. but it's not particularly freek i'm talking about here: it's all those people like blockguy123 and such who spam the forums full with their unfunny stuff. seriously, it contained actual quality i'd be okay with it. but these videos are literally just some 12 year old moron screaming into a camera. it reminds me of pewdiepie but younger. but hang in there freek: you just might become the new youtube moron once pewdiepie retires!