Author Topic: so I like a girl  (Read 6588 times)

I have decided to bring this thread from the depths of thread limbo because I'm not done yet

so as I said earlier, that stuff happened
but, as it with stairs, it keeps happening (bro)
today she stayed after classes again
now, now, I know what we're all thinking...

...I think she has someone else, ok?
yay for being overdramatic
Getting jealous and antsy about someone you don't know exists, golly.
There could be any number of reasons, and staying back after class more than one time doesn't exactly scream "SECRET LOVE AFFAIR"

let me put this better for you
she stays back after class for absolutely no reason, then refuses to tell me after I said I like her
and then she stays back, again, for absolutely no reason

I think it's worth being one of the possible reasons, anyway

Well if you already confessed and it didn't go anywhere it's better to just forget about it, letting these things play on your mind is pointless.

I'm not saying it didn't go anywhere, are you expecting her to just jump on me and have love as soon as I told her or what?

I'm not saying it didn't go anywhere, are you expecting her to just jump on me and have love as soon as I told her or what?
I never said I expected anything like that.
If you told her some time ago and she hasn't given you any thoughts then it doesn't look like it's going anywhere.

the rational side of my mind is listening to you but my adventurous side wants to keep thinking of it like it's a russian-american-forgettonian hidden world-shattering conspiration because forget the world, that's why

Steps to getting a girl:

STEP 1: Walk up to her

STEP 2: Stick it in her pooper

STEP 3: Wash, rinse, lube, repeat.

Steps to getting a girl:

STEP 1: Walk up to her

STEP 2: Stick it in her pooper

STEP 3: Wash, rinse, lube, repeat.
10/10 super original  :cookieMonster:

pro tip from someone who's broken it far too many times: learn how to be friends with women (or in your case, girls) before you try to be intimate (physically or emotionally) with them.

pro tip from someone who's broken it far too many times: learn how to be friends with women (or in your case, girls) before you try to be intimate (physically or emotionally) with them.
Naw bro
Naw

I am here to finally give you a reason to tell me 'I told you, bitch."
Through my awesome action of spying and dropping in nodes of intel and whatever the forget (listening to my teacher),
I found out that she's probably staying behind because of a school activity. Why she won't tell me that herself, I have no loving idea.

The school activity is probably hooking up with teachers to get better grades, no wonder she didn't tell you.

Why are you getting worked up over this, is she even your girlfriend yet?

I havent been in this thead for a bit...
Has op forgeted her yet?

I havent been in this thead for a bit...
Has op forgeted her yet?
probably not.