Author Topic: I'm not an alt of Glass.  (Read 3957 times)

This could easily be Glass. He's been around since before Denizen's registration.

all of glasses keys were revoked and all of his forum accounts were banned

why would badspot overlook this one?

This could easily be Glass. He's been around since before Denizen's registration.

This proves nothing.

There's no reason to pick on a new player because there's suspicion about him being someone else.

Unless Denizen starts acting like a richard, don't say anything.

And based on his activities so far, I don't think he's going to be doing anything stupid.

unless this is an elaborate ruse...

everyone who claims someone is an alt all the time are egotistical bastards and think that blockland's income comes from less than 500 people.

He's far too intelligent to be Glass.

He's far too intelligent to be Glass.
You need an IQ of Who Gives a forget to be Glass

this guy checks out

everyone who claims someone is an alt all the time are egotistical bastards and think that blockland's income comes from less than 500 people.
Haven't you heard? Everyone is secretly Rotondo.

Haven't you heard? Everyone is secretly Rotondo.
oh that's right

People get way to paranoid about me coming back. They go searching for alts like it's the end of the world.

People get way to paranoid about me coming back. They go searching for alts like it's the end of the world.

Let it go bro, most people that assume alts, they're just douche bags.

It's not uncommon.

why does every compare a new user of the forums to glass?

I would be suprised if Glass was actually leaving.
you're not going to be surprised then
I called it.

I think one reason that Glass has so much drama surrounding him is that he spams drama with posts saying that he is going to leave, then he comes back in less than a week later. Denizen, people say things like this because there is and has been a great amount of drama on Glass over a long time. Try to not pay too much attention to the people that assume every new forum user is an alt of someone that has been banned recently.

yay apparently I'm smart.

I like.